Chapter 3

(Picture of Birdfeather and Flowerpelt)

Foxkit whimpered as Lionkit pushed him out of the nest yet again.

Foxkit sighed, it was the middle of the night and there was no way he could go back to sleep.

He walked out into the clearing. His tail dragged on the ground.

It hurt that he couldn't have a normal kithood. Where his littermates were his closest friends and they always played together.

Foxkit sighed and he sat in the clearing, watching the moon and stars.

Honeyflower always told him that Starclan was watching over him. Foxkit always wondered if they even were watching him, why did they let him go through so much pain?

Foxkit winced as a voice spoke from outside, " Birdfeather? Do you want a vole?" It was Flowerpelt.

Flowerpelt and Birdfeather were guarding camp.

"Nah, I shared a rabbit with Blackfur earlier." Birdfeather replied

Foxkit suddenly got an idea, he took a deep breath. He walked into the dirt place and snuck out of Leafclan camp.

The 5-moon old kit was in awe, the forest seemed to stretch on for forever.

The smell of prey was everywhere; in the tall trees, large bushes, and even near the beautiful flowers.

"Wow..." He breathed

He walked forward, accidentally stepping on a twig. Foxkit froze.

"You hear that?" Birdfeather asked , Foxkit held in a breath .

"Hear what?" Flowerpelt asked, Foxkit silently pleaded that he would not be found.

"A twig snapped." Birdfeather answered suspiciously

Flowerpelt merely yawned, " Probably just a mouse." " Alright, that's probably what it was." Birdfeather said

Foxkit sighed in relief.

He continued down a path, where he saw and smelled lots of prey,herbs, and cat.

Foxkit was amazed.

He didn't even notice that he stepped over the border into Treeclan territory.

He continued to walk through the seemingly endless forest.

"Who are you and what are you doing on Treeclan territory ?"

----------------------------------------------
Hope you liked it !