Chapter 4

"Who are you and what are you doing on Treeclan territory?" A voice asked

Foxkit froze, he didn't realized he crossed the border.

"Answer the question." The voice came again. Foxkit was then able to locate the source.

Standing in front of him was a young she cat, probably just around his age. She had a fluffy white pelt with brown patches. Her eyes were a light blue.

"I-I'm Foxkit. I accidentally crossed the border. " He whispered. The she cat just laughed.

Foxkit was confused, why wasn't she attacking him or something.

"I won't hurt you. I'm Brightkit from Treeclan. " The young she cat said excitedly

Foxkit was unsure whether to trust that she wouldn't attack him," You are pretty scared aren't ya?" Brightkit said

Foxkit could barely manage a nod.

"Well don't be." Brightkit said reassuringly, her blue eyes pleading.

"I-I need to get back to Leafclan." Foxkit whispered.

Brightkit's happy face turned sad, "B-but , I thought we could play!"

Foxkit froze, play. The one thing he wished to do with his littermates. The one thing he could only watch from a distance.

"I guess we can play for a little bit. " Foxkit said unsure , but inside he was excited.

Play, I've never done that before, He thought happily

"Let's go play mossball! " Brightkit said, her eyes shining.

Foxkit smiled, he had never played before, but he has seen Icekit and Rainkit play Mossball.

"Okay, how do I play though?" Foxkit asked

Brightkit looked shocked, How has he never played Mossball before?, she thought

"Well I throw the moss and you hit it back and then I hit it back to you and so on. " Brightkit explained

Foxkit nodded, it sounded fun.

Brightkit went and got moss, she rolled it into a ball.

"Okay , here I go. " Brightkit said , excitement clear in her blue eyes.

Brightkit hit the ball of moss towards Foxkit, he raised a paw and hit it back.

"Nice hit Foxkit!" Brightkit complimented

Foxkit smiled, only if his littermates would be nice to him like Brightkit was.

They continued to play for a while. Foxkit barely noticed the Sun start to rise. Brightkit didn't notice.

The Sun rose and rose. Foxkit's eyes widened," Oh no...." He whispered

Brightkit looked at him for a second before she realized.

"I-I have to get back to camp!" She said ," Bye Foxkit!" She ran off towards Treeclan Camp.

Foxkit ran as fast as his little legs could let him. He eventually reached camp. He took a gulp and went through the Dirtplace tunnel.

When he poked his head into camp he saw frantic cats. His mother was freaking out. Lionkit and Bravekit were laughing. Sunkit was attempting to calm down Honeyflower. Fireclaw was no where to be seen.

Foxkit gulped nervously, he stepped into camp.

Cats looked up and saw him, "Foxkit!"

Hope ya liked it!