The Crayon Song Gets Ruined

"Okay, are you all ok now?" Mariel asked while eating some chips with Eri. A ton of yes and no's and maybe were said in the whole crowd.

"So in this universe.... Uhm how do i explain this?" Mariel asked herself while giggling.

"Is it something sad?" Ojiro asked. The others looks worried waiting for the reply.

"Ah no, its actually a funny one, well supposedly this is a song for kids but it went wrong in so many levels. And if your wondering if Eri and Kota should see this, well I censored some stuff but they're fine for now cause they might not really understand most of what is said." Mariel replied giggling.

"Who are the people singing?" Midnight asked.

"Ah lets see." Mariel got out a list and giggled once again. "So there's All Might"

"I can sing?" Said man asked while rubbing his head. Nighteye beside hum chuckled remembering when All Might once sang.

"Kaminari, Present Mic" Mariel continued.

"Me? Sing?" Kaminari laughed while Present Mic suddenly got a mic and was about to sing until Aizawa took the microphone and threw it away. Present Mic pouted at the act but laughed soon after with the other teachers.

"Midoriya, Shoto"

"Ooooh~ i wanna hear both Deku and Todoroki sing!" Toru jumped up already excited.

"And of course the villains wont have their screen time." Toga pouted wanting them to be noticed or be part of the universe.

"There are villains who are also singing: Shigaraki, Dabi and Kurogiri" Mariel giggled at the annoyed face of Tomura.
"Grrrrr I hate singing" he growled while scratching his neck. All for One and the other villains were getting interested and amused.

"So lets start! Oh yeah also Aizawa is singing" Mariel smiled while eating more chips. Aizawa's eyes opened wide and the audience laughed, now more excited. Aizawa on the other hand grumbled with Shigaraki.

All for One was seen standing a stage with a microphone.

"Eh?! You didnt mention All for One is going to sing!" Everyone exclaimed.

"He's not gonna sing, he's only introducing the signers." Mariel laughed.

"HEY KIDS!
WELCOME BACK TO THE WONDERFUL SHOW'S IMAGINARY FUN
LEARNING EMPORIUM-PALOOZA EXTRAVAGANZA HOUR
FOR KIDS!"

The audience laughed at how it was introduced except for some people. (*cough* The emo squad *cough*)

All Might popped up and suddenly sang but not with his normal voice.

HELLO KIDS. I'M THE COLOR RED AND I
BROUGHT MY FRIENDS TO TEACH YOU ABOUT THEM

"Oh my gosh, pffft!" The Bakusquad wheezed at the start when they heard All Might's voice was girly and high.

THEY'RE THE COLORS OF ALL THE THINGS
YOU SEE AND RED IS ME, THE COLOR OF
AWESOME THINGS LIKE: HEARTS, AND ROSES
AND MARS
BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY LOVE
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE

Aizawa was behind of All Might and sang while the hero turned to his skelly form while spitting out blood.

[Black/Aizawa (at the same time)]
BLOOD, BLOOD,BLOOD
BLOOD, BLOOD