The Apology (Aftermath)

(Spent my night making both chapters cause wattpad was being a meanie and deleted the drafts I had prepared. And I dont know if its good but havent slept at all XD)

"I'm starting the universe now" Mariel didnt give anyone time to calm themselves as the screen turns on.

The music starts to play as the screen shows the moon and the camera slowly shifts to the area where Shigaraki and Izuku are. But instead of focusing on the two, it focuses on Nana Shimura as she started to sing.

Mineta was about to comment about her but felt the glares directed to him who knew what he was about to say.

"Fate has been cruel and order unkind,
How can I have sent you away."

She started singing while rubbing her arms as the wind blows her cape. Nana walks to the side reaching out for the two trapped successors.

"I can already feel the pain just by listening her sing beautifully." Jirou sighs as she and the others felt the tug on their heart.

All Might frowns wishing his mentor to be there with him. Gran Torino smiles slightly remembering how his friend sings with her heart.

Mariel breathes in and out trying to calm herself even though she knows it wont affect the sadness. The readers also breathes hard to try and not cry more.

"The blame was my own; the punishment yours.
The harmony's silent today"

She looks down as a picture of Tenko and  her slowly splitting into two. She sighs as she drapes the blanket to the Shigaraki and Izuku who are hugging, she kissed the top of her grandson's head as she walks away.

"She looks kinda familiar to me and its not because of the last song". Ojiro says while Shoji and Koda nods also familiar to them.

"She was a great hero." Mirko says remembering how Nana inspired her to starts working out to be a hero. Some pro heroes from before nods in agreement.

"But into the stillness I'll bring you a song,
And I will your company keep." She watches the two boys slowly walk to the broken wall as they lean on each other. She kneels in front of them slowly raising her hands as she smiles at the two.

"Watching them painfully walk hurts so bad!" Mina cried out while Kaminari and Sero pats her back. Bakugo watching in regret while Kirishima also pats his best friends arm. 

"Till your tired eyes and my lullabies,
Have carried you softly to sleep."

She moves a piece of Shigaraki's hair to the side as his eyes brightened when he looked towards her. She also held Izuku's cheek whose eyes also brightened then looked at her. She smiled at the two as the camera shifts towards the moon.

"The way their eyes brightened makes me feel happy." The girls smiled at the cute teens and the others nodded but some with pride didnt.

The music then changes. As the camera focuses to the sun as it turns into a leaf flying towards the apartment of the Midoriya's only to show Inko who was cooking.

"Why did the song change?" Tesutesu asked, "There's two music for this universe." Mariel answered him slowly calming herself down.

"Let's go in the garden,
You'll find something waiting.
Right there where you left it lying upside down."