S4EP25

"Okay, we're starting the next episode." Mariel announced, instantly everyone was on their seats after grabbing some snacks from the food corner.

"Ya'll already know what this is, so i don't need to give an explanation." Mariel shrugged leaning back as Eri sat on Aizawa's lap and chibi Hood leaned back to Mariel.

"Lets start!" The students cheered.

The screen turns on and shows a hospital. "Fujiya Hospital" the name says.

"Thats the hospital I am staying in." Rei pointed out while Endeavor looks down in guilt.

"I'll leave a change of clothes and something to keep you warm over there" Fuyumi's voice was heard as the screen changes to the room where her mother os staying. "Thanks, as always." Rei thanked her daughter. "It looks like it'll get chilly starting next week." Fuyumi informed Rei as she smiles towards her. "I'm glad. I like the cold." Natsu suddenly popped from the side, "Yeah, we dont like to be too hot, huh?" He said closing his eyes while smiling. "Natsu, you look well." Rei smiled.

"Ever since going to college, he never comes home. Says he met a girl at a seminar." Fuyumi pointed to her brother angrily. Natsu suddenly turned red and starts to sweat. "Sis! I do stay in touch, dont I?" The boy frankly replies while the sister gave a look like 'yeah right'.

"Ooooh~ seems like someone has a crush. Tell us are ya dating her already?" Midnight asked looking at the red boy. "N-n-no c-c-comment!" He shakes his hands around turning even more red. They laughed at the embarrassed Natsu, his mom laughing too.

"M-mom, you look good, too! Your complexion! Your complexion looks good! Did something good happen?" Natsu tries to avert the attention. Rei smiled at her children as she brought up some letters with Shoto's name on them as the sender. "Shoto's been writing me letters. He said the supplementary training for the provisional license is tough, but he's working hard to catch up to his friends." Flashbacks of what Shoto did in the remedial provisional exams came up to the screen.

"So you ended up babysitting huh?" Mineta smugly states to the two boys who failed. Shoto ignored him but... "WHAT DID YOU SAY MIDGET PERVERT?!" Bakugo had that demonic look that people can still call hot as he glared to the small teen, Mineta backed away in fear.

The girls laughed at the perv's unfortunate experience.

Aizawa sighed as he shook his head.... Like a father would.

"Huh. Shoto corresponds frequently." Natsu sat on the bed while leaning back. "Between loving at the dorms and his supplementary training, he hasn't been able to come around as much as before." Fuyumi looks at the letters. "Dont you think it'd be okay for you to have a cell phone now? Writing letters is tough, isnt it?" Natsu asked bringing up his smart phone. "You're right. I wonder what the doctors will say.." Rei replied. "Can I see the letters?" Fuyumi asked excitedly. "Sure. Dont tell Shoto, though." Rei chuckled.