What's 6x3

Mariel: Again changed some things for the plot.....wait.....

HAAHAHHAHAHAAH!!! WHY DID I REALIZE THIS NOW. (A/N) NOT HELPING ME WRITE ANYMORE.!! I CAN FINALLY MAKE HOTWINGS A THING!! SCREW KEIGO X ME, IM GOING FOR THE JUICY HOTWINGS! DABI X KEIGO!!

Hawks and Dabi: What?

Mariel: *throws a love potion at them*

Hawks and Dabi: *flinches and closes their eyes when the potion splashes both of them, they open their eyes and looks at each other.*

Hawks: Your a hot bastard you know that, fire man
Dabi:*smirk* well your one spicy chicken that I want to eat. *kisses Hawks' lips*
Hawks:*kisses back heatedly*

Mariel: *nosebleeds* fuck yeah! *casually leaves the room still having a nosebleed*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So in this universe, its also a short one." Mariel informed summoning a apple candy for Eri and Chibi Hood, some tea for the tea squad, and chips for herself.

"Whose this focusing on?" Hitoshi asked leaning back on his seat.

"The Bakusquad." She answered making most groan while said squad cheered.

The screen shows the 1A dormitory. It slowly zooms in the lounge area showing Mina, Kaminari, and Kirishima doing some homework on the large table, Bakugo using his phone on the couch and Sero walking out the kitchen. Kaminari groaned in anger and confusion.

"Oooh~ another dorm one." Mina examined her other self.

"Are they doing homework? That's a first." Bakugo smirked while the Mina, Kaminari, and Kirishima whined at him. "What do you mean?!"

"They looked like they're about to collapse." Monoma laughed pointing at the three in screen. Kendo shuts (Mariel: why did i write 'shits' instead of shuts) him up by giving a chop on his neck.

"What's the problem?" Sero asked walking up to the group who were doing their homeworks.

"And Sero to the rescue!" Kaminari cheered. Sero laughed while Bakugo tsked.

"Math Problems.." Mina groaned, banging her head on the table. Kirishima looked like he was about to cry from all the math equations. Bakugo walk up to them gritting his teeth in annoyance.

"OH i can help you! Lemme see!"
"Thank youuuu!" The three cheered while Sero took on of their papers, Bakugo looked at the equations and gave the 3 idiots a 'WTF' face.

"Bakugo's face went weird." Some laughed at his face.

"I'm pretty sure the question would be easy if he's giving that face." Mr. Compress shuffled some cards he had.

"A'ight ummm.. here's an easy one!
What's 6 x 3?" Sero asked smiling at the three. Mina, Kirishima, and Kaminari looks at each other ang shrugged looking back at Sero and Bakugo.