Chapter 8

"How about the cold twin then...?" Jimin asked once he had recovered from his hardcore laughing phase. Y/N wiped a tear under her eye and answered him.

"Well, he is obviously cold and handsome just like his kind twin..." she paused, thinking of a name for them. "Let's call the cold twin Jeon Jungkook and the kind one Jeon Jungwoo, so basically the Jeon twins! And since we both know we are basing this story on us, should we take into consideration the cold twin with black hair and the kind one with blonde hair? Of course, if that doesn't offend you..."

"Nah, it's ok! I like it," Jimin waved his hand dismissively as his lips curved into a small grin. "Ok, now we need to think of a rough draft/summary of the story, and we should also think of a cover for our book." Jimin suggested, making Y/N's smile perk up when the words 'book cover' reached her ears. She liked art and the idea of possibly drawing a book cover was something that sent her over the moon from the excitement. 

"The Jeon Twins... I know, it's simple, but I think it has something catchy and unique in it. I mean, we should use it only if you like it..."

"Yeah, I do." Jimin nodded before opening up Google Docs on his laptop and typing the name in. "So, now let's think about all the basic things. Is the story located in Seoul? Are they students or do they already have a job? How old should they be?" Jimin inquired, demonstrating his great brainstorming skills, something that Y/N didn't cope well with.

"Yeah, I feel like making it a High School story would be easier and more interesting because we need an environment in which we can find both twins. A great place is High School, so if you agree we should do that. By the way, should we make the girl average and the twins rich in terms of wealth?" she wiggled her eyebrows playfully.

"Okay," Jimin chuckled and typed into his laptop, taking notes of their ideas. "But... which twin is the girl going to choose? It's kinda hard to pick one..." 

"How about we don't decide that until the very end?" Y/N proposed, "I mean, we should see how the story goes, and we should pick the least predictable one."

"That's quite smart! Let's do that," he complimented her, quickly moving his fingers along the keyboard before looking at Y/N once again. "How about the number of pages? Should we set a goal or just 'go with the flow'?" Jimin rolled his eyes jokingly as the old saying.

"I want to write a long story if you don't mind... so how about 250-300 pages?" 

"Sure,"

"Jimin would you like to stay for dinner? My dad has the night shift..." Y/N scratched the nape of her neck shyly, hoping that it wasn't weird for her to ask him to stay.

"Yes, please! I actually wanna go home as late as I can..." Jimin's soft cheeks flushed with a bright pink shade as he gave her a small nod. A quiet titter left Y/N's mouth as she pressed the tips of her fingers on her lips.

After one hour and a half, they were finished with their first, rough draft. They both sighed from the exhaustion and plopped onto the bed, cracking and stretching their fingers from all the typing that they had done. Y/N leaned her head onto Jimin's shoulder lightly, making his figure still for a while before he got used to the tingly feeling, allowing his muscles to relax.

"I wish you were comfortable with me... can I lean on you like this? Can I tell you about my problems... I'm aware we don't know each other well, but can't we get to know each other? Can't we be close? I don't know why, but I wanna tell you my deepest secret and I wanna know yours. I don't know why, but I want there to be deep trust between us." Y/N confessed, using up a lot of courage to say that.

Jimin tiled his head, placing it on top of hers. "I have trust issues, but I guess screw that?" he mumbled playfully, "Okay, here goes nothing... one day, when we were supposed to go back home from a vacation, I told my mom that I had a bad headache and that I could possibly have a fever, but all she said was that I'll be all good. In fact, later we figured that I wasn't alright as she had said..." 

Jimin paused, letting out a bitter chuckle, "Because she didn't even bother to check my temperature, she switched on the aircon in the car and after the ride I got bronchitis. She brought me to the doctor and left me there alone. She did come from time to time to make sure I wasn't dead, but I'm sure it was because she felt guilty and not because she wanted to be there for me."

"Cruel. I hate my mom too, I mean I don't know if you hate her, but yeah... My mom cheated on my dad and then divorced with him, but I don't hate her for this, I forgave her. One year after the divorce when I turned fourteen, my mom told my dad she wanted to go back to him, and that she had made a mistake. My dad wasn't having it, but eventually, she persuaded him. Of course, he would have fallen for it, she was the person he loved the most in the world..."

"Why do I hate her? Because my dad gave her a second chance and she got beaten up by the man she had cheated on my dad with. After that, she lied at the court and said my dad beat her up, luckily the truth was discovered, but my mom lied again and said that she was forced to lie."

"Damn, that's complex as hell..." Jimin frowned, reaching her Y/N's hand and intertwining his fingers with her.

"It totally is," she nodded while entangling her fingers in his as well. "After all of that shit happened, she was brave enough to tell my dad we should be back as a family, but my dad said no, and then she committed suicide..." Y/N looked down as a tear trickled out of her eye, sliding smoothly down her cheek and neck before dissolving once it hit the fabric of her shirt.

She had never told anybody about this, so she had no idea how would someone react. Would he feel uncomfortable and want to stop being friends with her? Or would he pity her?

But instead, Jimin wrapped his arms around her whilst patting her head. Just like she had done earlier in health class, "I think you've even had it worse than me... you overcome it so well and stayed as a good person. You did so well, Y/N..."

To be continued...

Author-nim's note:

[Hehehehehe, this is a fanfic after all, gotta have some drama, LOL! I love you!💜💜💜 ]

-Jɪᴍɪɴᴀɴᴅʜɪsᴊᴀᴍs 💜