Chapter 25

Sunday, September 27th - Wedding day

All of this week Jihoon has been really passive and careful towards Jimin, so he finally decided to reconcile with his brother. As Jimin slipped his arms into his jacket, his parents and Jihoon watched him from the outside of his room. He came out and gave them a confident smile before focusing on his younger brother, "I'm forgiving you... after I came back today, you better try your best to get to Y/N because I'm 100% determined to win!" grabbing Y/N's uncle's and aunt's gift, he was about to leave when the words of his mom almost made him tear up.

"Good luck Jimin... I didn't know you'd be so handsome in a suit. You should dress elegantly more often..." she walked towards him hesitantly and hugged him, "I'm sorry son, good luck Y/N is a nice girl." Jimin looked at his dad who nodded at him with an emotional smile, so Jimin placed his arms around his mom. Jihoon also smiled with a heavy heart, he's had their affection all long, seems like it's his turn. He was able to talk his parents into realizing that the reason behind Jimin's stingy attitude was them themselves. She patted his soft brushed-back hair and moved away, so his father could hug him too.

"Thanks, dad, mom and Jihoon..." as he left with a certain appreciation in his heart for Jihoon, his parents watched with regret. They felt remorse for their actions and decided to make things all right with Jimin once they've found some time. After all, you could be the most stubborn person for years and then all of a sudden just realize that you were wrong all this time long.

Jimin arrived at the church where he was supposed to meet Y/N, and in fact, there she stood in that beautiful dress that matched his suit. She slowly turned her head in his direction as he walked closer to the giant wooden doors of the church, right where she stood. Worldlessly, they stared at each other as without even noticing that their hands intertwined together in a knot; both of them feeling nervous to make an entrance. The guard opened the doors for them, many white flowers coming insight to them and all the people that were seated on the wooden benches. They walked on the red carpet where the bride was gonna walk onto later on in the day and reached the first bench, taking a seat next to her father who was watching them in awe.

"It's an honour to meet you, Mr. An! I'm Park Jimin." he leaned slightly over Y/N to shake his hand with her father.

"The pleasure is all mine! I saw you when you walked Y/N home... I kind of know what is going on, so all I can say is that I'm rooting for you!" Y/N elbowed her dad as she eyed him weirdly and Jimin gave him a smile before patting her hand and grabbing it in his. The blood rushed to her cheeks as her dad looked at them with a smirk, feeling satisfied with Jimin's determination.

After a few minutes, the priest stood at the altar and the room went dead as all the laughs and loud talking gradually faded. "We are here today to unite two souls and to wish them the best..." after the man in his early fifties finished speaking, the bride and Y/N's uncle stood at their places. The wedding song that Y/N's aunt played on her violin in advance and recorder was played in the background as she gripped her dad's arm, slowly making her way to her soon-to-be husband. Y/N leaned her shoulder on Jimin, a happy feeling rushed over the both of them as they watched the happy couple.

When the bride finally reached Y/N's uncle, similarly to Y/N and Jimin, they intertwined their hands as they waited for the priest's words. "Mr. An Bumsoo," Y/N's uncle smiled as he turned his attention from his wife to the man speaking. "Will you take Han Alexandra as your forever wife? Will you promise to love her in wealth and poorness, in sadness and happiness, in sickness and pain?"

Looking at his wife with confidence he said, "I do,"

"Ms. Han Alexandra, will you take him as your forever husband? Will you promise to love him in wealth and poorness, in sadness and happiness, in sickness and pain?"

Looking at her husband with his very same confidence she replied, "I do,"

"You may now kiss the bride," the priest's smile only widened when he heard all the guest cheering and at the very front Y/N with Jimin clapping for them in a standing position.

As everyone was eating the delicious cake dipped in the white whipped cream, Y/N and Jimin took a moment to disturb the new family. "Hey, aunt, uncle! Congratulations, we're so happy for you. This Monday, we got you guys a present!" she said as Jimin passed them the bag with their present.

"Yes, we are really happy for you, and I feel really grateful for being invited to such a cheerful ceremony, I'll forever remember this day." the couple smiled at youngsters before them and opened their gift, both of them going agape. Y/N's aunt stood up with a smile on her face and slightly punched Y/N's shoulder,

"How could you buy us this! It must've been so expensive!" Y/N hugged her aunt and giggled, "Thank you guys, we love it!" a tender smile spread over Jimin's face as he watched Y/N and her aunt hugging.

Everyone was still inside the church, congratulating the brand new family, so Y/N and Jimin went outside to take a walk in the park. "I forgave Jihoon... you should talk to him." she turned her head towards the smiling Jimin and she looked at him, her expression lacking understatement for what he just said, "You should stop avoiding him, and finally make a choice. You can't keep running between us, and we can't keep pointing knives at each other's throat. I realized that Jihoon is not going to give in, neither I am going to unless you decide with confidence that he won. This hard for all the three of us, so talk to him."

"I will..." she comfirmed as she stopped walking, making him stop too, she walked towards him and wrapped her arms around his waist; her face buried in his chest. They both needed that hug, just out of exhaustion.

"My parents wished me good luck today and apologized for what they have done to me these past years. Jihoon made them understand that I'm also their son..." he caressed her hair as he spoke with his tender voice, she could hear his heart beating, it was pretty fast.

"That's great! I hope they will keep up this attitude with you. I'm really happy for you!" as she slid her hand down his cheek, a tear escaped his eye, even though his face hid every emotion, it was blank. However, his eyes slightly redden as just that one tear fell. Y/N wiped it away and smiled, giving him a peck on that cheek.

To be continued...

-Jɪᴍɪɴᴀɴᴅʜɪsᴊᴀᴍs 💜