12

Jashyun rubbed at her eyes yawning while the elevator made its way up sipping at her coffee and picking at her nails, the silent ding woke her from her trance and signalled her departure, with small sluggish steps Jaehyun sighed making her way up the stairs and after awhile finally making it to dreams door, she swiped at the door furrowing her eyebrows hearing the familiar music, the song that she had dangled from a high ceiling too to be exact was blasting through the main screen speakers. 

Jaehyun's eyes widened closing the door behind her the main screen displaying the interior of the club obsession, it was a clip, someone had recorded her performance, it was a wide shot of all four girls and you could barely tell she was one of them if it wasn't for Jaemin who was pointing it out at the front.

"She's the one in the jeans, she was like really good" Jaemin shouted excitedly and if Jaehyun wasn't so stunned she probably would've felt proud.

"Damn she is good" Renjun let out making Jaehyun freeze in her spot, the sound of the music coming to an end gave Jaehyun a weird sense of relief and she hoped it would be over, the scene stopped as Jaehyun tilted her head against the fabric and started at something before she was pulled up, she didn't notice that two people had come in behind her watching with her.

"Where did you find that?" Jaehyun asked loudly a little angry that they were displaying it so openly, she stayed looking at the freeze frame of her, the boys in the middle of the room all turned to look at their Lieutenant fear flashing through their eyes for a moment, sure it was for the mission but someone could easily walk in and misinterpret the situation.

"Someone had posted it on YouTube, I found it this morning" Haechan said rushing from his spot to take it off the main screen, having trouble Renjun got up and did it for him, Jaehyun didn't know what to say.

"You were really good! I didn't know you could dance" Renjun smiled and Jaehyun gulped down her embarrassment raising an eyebrow about to tell them off when someone else had done it for her.

"Don't you think it's sort of unprofessional to clearly be ogling over a video of your captain when it's connected to a case?" Jaehyun was stunned hearing Jenos voice coming from behind her, Jaehyun looked over at Jeno who looked at her but quickly looked away and at their team, she didn't even think about it that way, Jisung who stood beside Jeno was just staring blankly beside him.

"Oh no no no no, Capn we didn't mean it like that, we would never-"

"That doesn't excuse it, shut it off and get to work" Jeno snapped cutting Jaemin off and walking past Jaehyun slightly nudging her shoulder and walking down the stairs watching Haechan rush back to his desk on high alert thinking Jeno might walk past and hit him.

"Well, that was interesting" Jisung had finally said making Jaehyun turn to look at him, she nodded quickly not knowing what to do.

"Indeed"

...

The day went by quickly and Jaehyun quickly brushed this mornings incident off but Jeno made it clear that it didn't sit right with him, he was quite cold and harsh giving everyone jobs to do while Jaehyun felt quite useless but still let him do his thing.

Jaehyun did however give everyone a brief of their next mission which doesn't involve Choi Junghoon as their Cheif had mysteriously pulled the assignment away from them saying the case was closed.

"So I need everyone here bright and early tomorrow morning and I will give you a further run down about the case, but for now all I know is that in a weeks time we will be investigating another drug buy this time we will also be trying to intercept the merchandise" Jaehyun finished and the room all nodded showing their understanding, Jaehyun looked around the room and clapped.