15

Warning: contains mature content that is deemed triggering.

"My captain, he was very young like me and he was also very good at his job, he was also a complete and utter douchebag, Andrew Anderson's father was the CEO of the whole bureau so he was used to always getting his way.

I don't even know why he was so obsessed with me, I was a complete bitch purely just to get him to leave me alone, he would always pair me with him when he went on solo missions, one of my closest friends and work partner Mark Tuan had told me that he was telling everyone on the force that I wasn't to be played with because I was 'his', I didn't know what that meant until one night.

My whole team or squad had gone out to celebrate after we caught news that Mark was going to be promoted and we were happy for him so we all went out to get drinks, the whole night I tried to dodge him and it was easy with the help of Mark"

~

"You know we don't have to stay here for long if it makes you uncomfortable?"Mark Tuan smiled at Jaehyun who was mindlessly swirling her straw in her drink watching the ice spin, Jaehyun shook her head and smiled.

"No! We're here for you so let's have fun" Jaehyun smiled at him making sure to down her drink and linked arms with Mark dragging him to the middle of the dance floor, Jaehyun made sure to avoid eye contact with their captain who was obviously watching the two.

The pair danced and were both having a good time wanting to grab a couple more drinks before calling it quits for the night, Jaehyun laughed at Marks tipsy babbling his cheeks tinted red, Jaehyun thought she probably looked the same maybe even worse.

The conversation didn't die down and the two were in a heated debate about how to wear a bullet proof best properly when someone had tapped Mark on the shoulder making him turn to look at the person, it was another person in their work place congratulating Mark and somehow managed to get him to go with him to another group of people.

"Jae I'll be back in a bit, make sure you don't talk to strangers, if you do shoot them" Mark said seriously before leaving to another table for what felt like ages.

"Is this seat taken Gorgeous?" Jaehyun shifted her head from her drink to her captain who had sat himself down on Marks stool.

"Yes actually it is" Jaehyun turned cold and looked around trying to spot someone or something that could get her out of this conversation.

"Oh by whom may I ask?" Andrew asked feigning innocence, Jaehyun gave him a rude look and sighed.

"It's taken by Mark actually" Jaehyun smiled and batted her eyes trying to come off as stand offish as she could, Andrew didn't even bat an eye before looking behind Jaehyun.

"You mean Officer Tuan who's leaving right now?" Andrew smiled and Jaehyun snapped her head backwards trying to see what he was looking at, Mark turned to look around making eye contact with Jaehyun and moving his phone in the air telling her to check her phone.

Andrew raised an eyebrow at the interaction and quickly moved forwards pulling something out of his jacket pocket slipping the tablet into Jaehyun's drink watching it dissolve quickly and settle at the bottom hidden under the ice cubes, Jaehyun turned back around and Andrew smiled while sitting back in his chair, Jaehyun gave him a look before downing her drink and staring at him while pulling her phone out.

Markie#2: hey, I'll be right back, the other officers said there's a taco truck outside so I'll bring you back some!

Jaehyun smiled at her phone and shook her head typing a quick 'make sure they're mild' and put her phone into her purse and tried to ignore Andrew who was staring her down.