C H A P T E R E L E V E N

Since Alessandro was coming soon I decided to get dressed.

I put on the blue dress Alessandros wanted to see me in with fiery red lingerie set underneath.
I was excited to provoke the hell out of him hehe.
I paired it with some white heels and started doing my make up while attempting to rap Lil Kim:

If Peter Piper pecked 'em, I bet you Biggie bust 'em
He probably tried to fuck him, I told him not to trust him
Lyrically I dust 'em off like Pledge
Hit hard like sledge-hammers
Bitch with that platinum grammar
I am a diamond cluster hustler, queen bitch, supreme bitch
Kill a **** for my **** by any means bitch, murder scene bitch
Clean bitch, disease-free bitch, check it
I write a rhyme, melt in your mouth like M&M's
Roll with the M.A.F.I.A., remember them?

That shit really hyped me up. I started swaying my hips and ended the look with some diamond milk gloss. (A.N.: gloss be the best)
Then I stopped. The song reminded me of Brad. I had not seen him for a while now. I would just ask Alessandro later to invite him over and casually tell him his possessive brother kidnapped me one day from work.

I heard the door of the flat being opened and stepped outside.
I had to restrain my jaw from dropping when I saw Alessandro looking like a god in his work attire.
He was leaning against the kitchen counter, one hand tapping on the marble and the other typing something into his phone. His brows were furrowed and he looked.
My eyes scanned his body.
His protruding thigh muscles were
bulging through the black, tight-fighting. The sleeves of his black suit shirt were rolled up showing his muscled forearms, his veins literally popping out. Even though he had gelled back his black locks a few strands fell into his face. I almost drooled. GET YOURSELF TOGETHER YAS.

I quickly ran back to my wardrobe to search for my purse.
Where is everything when one needs it?!
FOUND IT.
I smiled triumphantly and put it over my shoulder.
Just as was about to turn around I felt two strong arms wrap around my waist.
"Gattina, do you know much I have to control myself from ripping this dress
apart and smashing myself into that sexy body of yours?", I gasped feeling his hot breath against the sensitive skin of my neck. I felt tingles run through my body.
Fucking ass hormones.
His hands wandered down the length of my body. They stopped right above the hem of my short dress. I didn't dare to look down. My back was pressed into his toned upper body. It felt like a wall of brick.
"Gattina, you just have to say it. I'm always ready for you. I will wait for you as long as you need", he softly whispered.
I shut my eyes not knowing what to say. Them I swiftly escaped his grip and took him by his hand.
"Eh, we have a date to go on...so Letsa go!", I laughed nervously.
He sighed but then gave me a grin.
"You know you look cute when you make a fool out of yourself", he smiled from above.

"Mi amore, why aren't you eating?"
"I'm...finished."
"Yasmine don't talk bullshit. You haven't even touched your plate. Tell
me what is it, my love."
"I'm not in the mood for eating this weird stuff", I gave to five-star course meal a dirty look. "I'm craving... pasta and pizza."

"Mhhhh, these are soooo delicious!", I moaned as I stuffed my mouth full of pasta. We were
sitting in a small Italian restaurant.
While I buried my face in the four different types of pasta Alessandro watched mine in amusement. The people around are started giving me weird looks.
"Are you sure you can finish the four plates?", he laughed while eating his pizza.
"I don't know if it's enough, to be honest."
"Let's play a game. I ask you a question. You can decide between answering or eating... a piece of  broccoli."
He snipped with his fingers and out of nothing a waiter appears and puts down a bowl of the nastiest, old looking broccoli I have ever seen
"Do you want to kill me?!"
"Same goes for me."
"Deal."
"Ok, basics, are you a virgin ."
"Of course."
"Good girl. Past relationships ?"
I took a broccoli piece and almost died while eating it.
"Relation with family?"
Broccoli.
We went on with the game,
but most of the questions I answered were just superficial ones that didn't reveal too much about my past.
Then it was his turn.
I found out that he (obviously) wasn't a virgin anymore, his favorite color was chocolate brown, he graduated from high school pretty early and landed a place in five ivy league colleges, ended up in Stanford studied medicine, but then decided to take over his biological fathers place in the mafia and also owned several businesses and buildings. My
level of confidence just dropped.

Later we were cruising around
the city in his car laughing and telling each other weird stories from our childhood. Then he suddenly stopped the car in front of a dark forest. I knew the beach was close by.
I will die.
"I want to show you something."
"What?"
"Just trust me."
His green eyes turned looked so soft and full of hope.
I finally gave him, took his hand, and followed him into the forest. We walked on a walking small path that ended in a pair of bushes.
"Ok, stop we can go back", I said not wanting to be in one of the places were most murders occurred.
"Gattina, trust me."
Even though the darkness, I could see his green gems bore into me.
We walked around the bushes and after a few minutes, we reached the entrance of a cave. We walked in it.
The moonlight shun upon a beautiful small pool of water in the middle of the stone cave. It looked magical.

Alessandro began stripping off of his clothes leaving him in boxers. I just stared at his body.
"Like what you see ? All of this belongs to you", he gestured all over his body sculpted by the gods.
He came closer and put his hands on the hem of my dress. He looked at me waiting for any sign of permission. I gave a slow nod and looked to the ground. He quickly lifted up the dress and tossed it away. His eyes widened when he saw my red two-piece. His eyes darkened and filled with lust.
Embarrassed I backed off, but he stepped closer gripping my hands.
"Don't. Ever.Do that again. Understood."
I looked away. He gently grabbed my chin forcing me to look at him.
"Words gattina."
"Yes."
"Yes what?"
"Yes Alessandro."
He briefly closed his eyes and grunted.
"I love how you say my name", his deep accented voice grunted lowly. I got a weird tingly feeling in my stomach.
Suddenly he picked me up and threw me over his shoulder. I squealed by this unexpected gesture but he just walked into the pool.
I felt the tension in my muscles relieve as the warm water hit my cool skin. The water swirled around my  ankles over to my knees and thighs. In a sudden movement Alessandro pulled me onto his lap my hands automatically landed on his broad, stone hard chest. He put his hand on my thighs. The light of the moon enhanced his high cheekbones and prominent jaw. His now darkened forest green eyes intensely looked into my chocolate ones searching and begging for me.
Mindlessly I started tracing the muscles on his upper body. He had so beautiful tattoes. I admired them.
First his chest. Then going lower and lower to his his extraordinarily well defined abdominal muscles. I felt his heart pump through his wet skin.
All the while I felt his intense gaze lingering on me, but to my surprise he didn't interrupt me once.
I looked up to him but my gaze got caught at his luscious pink lips.
I wonder how they felt right now.
Without giving it a second thought, I smashed my lips onto his. He groaned.

Sorry for the cliffhanger hehee but the next chapter will
be a bit more... yeah lets say 18+ just warning kiddos. I wamted to take some time to perfect it for you guys. See you om friday.