C H A P T E R N I N E T E E N

(caution: smut ahead)

I awoke in the middle of the night to sounds coming from the kitchen.

My heart started racing. Who the fuck was in our apartment in he middle of the night? Especially with seven contract killers  now living in the apartment underneath me after I threw them out when the twins tried building a rocket in my bathroom.

I slid on my fur slippers and threw on my silk robe to cover my booty shorts and tank top. I put my ear up on the door and listened. There were still shuffling sounds. I heard they were coming closer. My breath starting going quicker. I wasn't prepared for that shit at all, I just wanted to sleep.

I slowly opened the door and walked to where the sounds where coming from. My eyes inspected the dark kitchen. I switched on the light. To my relief there was no one. I switched the light off and was about to make my way back to my room when a pair of arms snatched my snatched waist. The person threw themselves onto the couch behind us with me sitting on top of them my mouth still covered. I bit their hand and they immediately let go.

"Honestly I wouldn't try shit if you don't want to end up in the hospital in a condition where you wish you were dead", I hissed.

"Is that the way to greet me gattina?", the raspy voice asked. Shocked and in ecstasy I spun around. Alessandro was smiling showing off his pearly white teeth. He is so attractive without even trying.

Without giving it a second thought I smashed my lips onto his.

For a second he seemed to be shocked by my  sudden reaction, but soon enough gave in. Our lips moulded against each other and it felt like a sparkling fire work.

Our tongues fought for dominance and as I was about to win his hands went down squeezing my butt. Unfair, I thought. He won. As always.

His fingers dug into my curls softly massaging my scalp. I pulled away and moaned.

"So fucking beautiful", he growled in his deep accented voice. He dug his nose into my hair and I was glad that I have used the coconut vanilla shampoo earlier.

I felt him pulling me onto his lap and he started sucking on my neck.

"I can't control myself when you wear these around me tesoro", he whispered and his lust filled eyes practically boring into my very soul.

His hand slowly slid into my silky short and he started rubbing my core. I felt the water pooling. I sat onto his lap and started grinding against his crotch. He let out an animal-like grunt.

He sounded so sexy.

Suddenly he stood up with me still sitting on his lap and started removing his pants and shirt while our lips clung onto each other and walking into our bed room. There he tore of my clothes and threw them away to somewhere in the dark room.

I was still straddling his beefy body and saw his huge erection flopping in front of me. He attacked my lips while I felt his fingers pumping in and out of me.

During the kiss I let out small moans making him smile.

"I-m, I-i", just as I was about to come he pulled out. I watched him lick his fingers and staring at me intently.

"I craved that ambrosia of yours", his hand went under my butt raising me onto his twitching erection. I moaned when I felt his shaft dive deep into me, feeling the walls stretch.

Sometimes I thought he still wouldn't fit.

"Bounce", he said.

I obeyed and started bouncing up and down his dick. His eyes never left me.
My breasts were bouncing right front of his face and I saw his jawline clench tightly.

He let out grunts when I started moaning. His hands massaged my stiff nipples and cupped my breast. I threw my head back in pleasure feeling all of his great glory. Suddenly he threw me onto the bed underneath him and he started quickly pumping his huge length in and out of me.

I was thrown aback by this immeasurable feeling and closed my eyes moaning uncontrollably.

"Say my name gattina", beads of sweat started building on his forehead.

"A-Aless, A-Allesandro!", I stuttered.

He got faster and then flipped my onto my back, re-entering from behind. His hands gripped onto my hips.

"Louder!"

I felt the orgasm building up in the pit of my stomach. I soon couldn't stand it anymore.

"ALESSANDRO."

"Don't cum until I tell you gating, or ill have to punish your pretty ass."

Thinking of the whipping I held it in as best as I could and gripped the white sheets of the bed. His movement got slower. I got frustrated.

"Beg."

"Please", he went at full speed.

"Please what gattina, WORDS."

"PLEASE. Please ALLESANDRO", I almost screamed.

"Cum."

I felt a wave of invigorating pleasure go through my whole body.

Never in my life have I felt something so good. Alessandro threw his head back, grunting and released into me. Then he threw me around and fell right next to me.

We both tried catching our breaths and were panting heavily. He turned his head facing me and tucked a loose curl behind my ear.

"Now I'm back. And you're only mine", he whispered and kissed my forehead.

Then my phone rang.

OMFG WE REACHED 10K!!!!!
WOHOOO , DADDYYY IS BACK.
But will Yas go to Imran or stay with her daddy Alessandro here? And what will A do if he sees Imran? Kill or chill? Lmao we all know, but maybe it'll be completely unexpected...

Also OMFG for 9K guys!!! Keep on liking and sharing.

Also off topic: DONT FORGET THAT BLACK-LIVES MATTER IS NOT A TEMPORARY TREND! We have to keep on remembering and representing it in the media even when most influencers have already stopped.

We have a voice. Speak up for those, who can't. Be courageous. Be the change.

Love guys. Be lovely and give love.

xoxo