Chapter 6: Stars

5 Months Later....

We were all in the movie room when the Alpha was alerted of rogues on the territory.

The boys patted or kissed my head as they rushed to help the pack warriors.

I knew that I couldn't join the fight, mainly because of my pregnancy and that I was due anytime.

But I couldn't help but get the sick feeling that something bad was going to happen.

I was usually right about these things.

Suddenly, I was sucked into a vision.

Desmond and Damon were back to back in their wolf forms. They were surrounded by eight rouges.

Silas, also in his wolf form, was faced against three of the rotten creatures.

But Luciano, our Alpha, jumped in to save Ace who was a claw away from death.

The claws of the rouge went from his neck down to his torso.

I staggered back onto the couch, pulling myself out the vision.

"I need to save them." I thought.

I ran and ran, until I reached the clearing where they were fighting.

Ace was baring teeth at his opponent while the one that I saw in my vision was slowly creeping up on him.

Luc, upon turning, saw Ace's fate.

He was going to jump.

But I was too far from the fight  to warn either of them.

I was useless. I couldn't do anything.

In the next few seconds, I'd be witnessing Luciano's death for the second time.

I don't think I could handle that.

It hurt enough the first time.

So I screamed.

It was an earth shattering scream that managed to freeze all the rogues in the clearing.

As I took in a large breath and let it out, the frozen wolves shattered to pieces.

My pack looked at me in awe at what I had done.