Chapter 8: Starlight Pack

Avalon's POV

"Mommy!" I heard as I turned off my engine.

I laughed, "I'm not your mom Des. Hey my babies" I cooed, hugging my triplets.

"This is my Top Warrior and Luna, Avalon Ruby Jed." Said Luc.

Everyone's jaw dropped.

"A-avalon? Your Luna? Top Warrior?!" Luke exclaimed in disbelief.

I turned to Luciano, "Did you really have to throw in the middle name too?"

"Of course." He replied cheekily, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"There is no way that runt could ever be a top warrior!" Asia shrieked.

I shrugged, " It's also hard to believe that you're the 'Luna' of this pack but you don't see me giving unnecessary opinions."

I saw Ashton on Luke's left with his head bowed.

"Oh Ash, is that how you greet your sister? After what, six years? Not even a nod, a hello?" I cooed, "Such a shame really. It would have been nice to know how you've been all these years."

"What about you Asia? Still going around telling lies? I see that you're still a slut though, some things just never change." I shrugged in mock sadness.

"Some things never change, but I'll never hold on to youuu~" Desmond sang not so quietly.

We all looked at him.

"What? The atmosphere's tense and I want some action." He whined.

Damon face palmed and put a hand over his brother's mouth, muffling his sounds of protest.

"How dare you come onto my territory and disrespect me!" Shrieked Asia.

She shifted and charged at me.

I smiled.

She is so predictable.

Stepping forward, I held her snout with my index and thumb.

I squeezed hard. Her paw flailed at her sides, trying to scratch me but I held her firmly on place. With every swing she made, I squeezed her snout even harder.

Eventually, she gave up.

"Here's where you are mistaken Asia. You have no power or control over me, not anymore.
I demand respect from you and your fellow pack mates because I am superior to everyone here. Even the Alphas, I could beat them both in any fight. You will respect me Asia or else I won't hesitate to break all the bones in your body." I said venomously.

With her snout still between my fingers, I lifted her off the ground and flew her into a nearby tree.

"Oh you poor tree." Desmond said sadly.

"That was so cool mommy!" Yelled the triplets excitedly.

"Babe can you please not go around telling people that you can beat me in any fight? It really hurts my ego." Whined Luc.

"Can we get inside already? My feet are killing me!" Luna whined.

Luke was looking at me in pure disbelief.

As if he couldn't believe that I just threw his "Luna" around like a rag doll.

"Y-you have kids? Triplets?" He stuttered.

It was honestly beginning to annoy me.

"Seriously, someone needs to shut him up." Ace groaned.

"Normally, I have nothing against people who stutter, but this guy just makes me want to punch anyone who does it." Luna followed suit.