Spare Time! c: (Part 7!)

(First part is kind of serious..skip if you just wanna read the dumb shit.)

Me: *Quietly sipping some coffee while making sprite edits*

Chaku: *Sneaks up behind him* ..Yo, what're you doing..?

Me: Doing some edits. What the fuck do you want?

Chaku: Well, nothing..just wanted to remind you that your account is kind of..more dry than tumblr after the NSFW purge.

Me: Oh, thanks for reminding me.. I didn't fucking notice. *Sighs quietly and turns toward him*

Chaku: Hey, come on..you know these chapters are supposed to be light-hearted stuff..cut the serious stuff.

Me: Let me at least tell you why I don't use my account as much, or even any more. If.. that even made sense. Well, whatever. It's just because.. I don't even have motivation for a load of stuff anymore, and also writing is just really fucking hard. I started this whole thing in like..what, 6th grade..? So, I..of course a lot of cringey shit back then..and even now, I more than likely subconsciously write cringey shit still. But, it's not as bad as before i guess.. And, stuff changes. I can't always do shit forever, so..I was bound to have an inactive account eventually.

Chaku: ..And because you're growing up, everyone is. It's been so many years like..4 years. It doesn't seem like much, but think about it this way.. 1614 days. 230 weeks and 4 days. It doesn't sound like a lot, but it is.. And i've seen you change so drastically. You're kind of like a whole different person now. I can't believe this year's already almost over..

Me: Buuut..i DID end up getting a switch in those years. Past me would be so fucking jealous.

Chaku: Fair point! You still have a lot of games to get for it though..

Me: Yeah. And i didn't update this whole chapter for a whole ass year, so this is future me now-

*And suddenly..i'm punched out of my chair and ragdolled into the wall.*

Me: WHAT THE FUCK-

Gokiolo: Fuck you.

(Sorry it was short lmao, just felt like updating this, might add more later)