🥀𝖕𝖗𝖔𝖑𝖔𝖚𝖌𝖊🥀

April 21, 2014

I just finished a long day of school, prolonging the arrival of my family. It was tough today, some kids were bombarding me with questions about my Idol Oppa, others were just hanging around me because of him. I didn't mind, I'm my Oppa's biggest fan! Oppa and I are very close. He made a promise to me almost ten years ago, when I was a baby that he would protect me and always be there or, something along the lines of that.

I was outside school sitting on a bench, my legs were swaying as I was humming tunes to myself. I saw a familiar black car from the corner of my eye, the car came to a halt, in front of me. The driver came out and made its way to the back door, he opened it and gestured for me to go inside. I grabbed my bag from the bench and ran over to the car, I thanked the driver entering the vehicle to be greeted by none other than my Oppa.

"Good afternoon, Sweetheart." He greeted me, I smiled at him while he helped buckle me in, he placed my bag by my feet as he wrapped his arm around my torso.

"Good afternoon to you too, Tae-Tae Oppa!" I greeted as I gave him a hug, which was quickly returned. I pulled away, "Oppa, why are you picking me up instead of Eomma or Okaa-san?" I questioned. see Taehyung and I aren't actually siblings, he's my cousin, But ever since I've been born we've stuck to each other like glue. I call his mom, Okaa-san, but I call my mom Eomma.

"Well... Your Eomma is away with your Appa and I insisted on watching you today since I have the day off~!" He cooed, he pulled me in for another hug just as the car came to a halt. He pulled away and unbuckled me and himself.

The driver opened the door on Tae's side, I grabbed my f/c school bag and followed Tae out of the car. He gently held my hand as we walked into my parents' estate.

I ran into my living room, unpacking my school supplies and drawing in my sketchbook. Taehyung sat next to me and watched in awe. I looked up at him with furrowed eyebrows, "What Oppa?" I asked, he looked at me and shook his head.

"Your really talented Y/n! I'm proud to have another artist in the family!~" He cooed as he stole my sketchbook and flipped through the rough sketches.

"There not that good, anything you do is always better." I quickly snatched the sketchbook back and closed it, "I should put a lock on this.." I muttered.

"You really think that way" He questioned, "I think that anything you do is way better than mine!" I looked up at him, I got my tablet out.

"Thanks, Tae Oppa, um... I was wondering.. why do your fans post this?.." I slowly opened my photos and shoved the tablet in his face.

" I slowly opened my photos and shoved the tablet in his face

Tae let out a light chuckle and passed my tablet back to me. He sighed "That's called a meme, it's funny, but it makes me look like a gang member." He stated ruffling his own hair.

"My friend Macy-" I started

"Macy?" Tae shivered, "she's still your friend..?" He questioned.

"Yes, now let me continue." Tae nodded, "my friend Macy said that 'you look like a badass' " I said staring at the said photo.

"HUH?!! You need to stop being friends with Macy!!!" Taehyung yelled. Macy and I had been friends since kindergarten, we had an incident... because Macy's parents didn't raise her correctly? But she was still my friend. She never cared about the fact Taehyung was my brother, I liked that.

I grabbed some legos and started building, I was trying to build a 3D sunflower, so far it was coming out quite well. Tae was helping me build it. We called it project SunfLego.

Tae and I loved to build things, we were the exact same, same interest, same talents. We were always together so we kinda became the same person. He was always the more protective kind and I guess that means I'm the one who needs protection.

I'm happy I get to spend every day with Tae when he's not busy. I want to meet the members of BTS, i went to the debut but never got introduced, sadly.

Tae was building his own LEGO structure, it was a demented cat? It wasn't exactly normal.. but that's okay! "I really like that Oppa!" I smiled, "um.. what is it?" I questioned

"It's a dog.." he answered, a dog? That doesn't even look anything like a dog?... He continued building as did I, eventually I got bored and began to put the legos away.

I started loading the LEGO's back into my toy bin, while I was doing so Tae left the room. He probably when to get a drink or, to use the restroom.

I hauled the last bit of LEGO into the toy bin. I sat on the floor playing with my tablet, waiting for Tae's return.

Take slowly entered the room, his attitude completely changed. He looked scared, sad and angry. It was probably something to do with work, I shouldn't intrude... I thought.

I uncomfortably shuffled, Tae was observing me. It made me feel uncomfortable, he does it a lot but this time, it made me feel really weird.

I turned my head towards Tae, "is something the matter, Oppa?" I questioned, he slowly got up. I watched his movements, concern washing over me. "What's wrong Oppa?!" I questioned again. He looked at me, he was crying. "Oppa, what happened?! are you okay?!" I questioned again, he didn't answer, "Oppa?!" I screamed tugging on his leg.

He bent down to me "Y/n.." he whispered, "your..." he started, he stood up again and muttered something to himself. He hovered over me, his tears were falling on my face.

.
.
.
.
.
"Y/n, your parents are dead.."