dul

" okay, that's enough for today" miss park gathered everyone around her.

i quickly stored the props that used before and headed to miss park.

" as you guys know, the competition is just right around the corner so do your best. this time, the winner will be sent to netherlands for the national ice skating competition there so i need at least one of you go there okay?" miss park briefly explained to us. we all replied okay and nodded before miss park gave us permission to leave.

i packed my bags and my skates. i have been skating for years now. firstly it just a hobby but it slowly grew into me and it became my occupation now.

" hana!" someone called me from behind and smiled.

chae hyungwon. my best friend. often mistaken as my boyfriend but nah. he is not my type at all. he is now a successful model in korea.

" let's go!" i said and dragged him outside. the weather is so cold outside so i wore my padded jacket.

" im hungry" hyungwon said and rubbed his tummy.

" let's go eat!"

restaurant

we went to a chinese restaurant. im really craving for jajangmyeon and tangsuyuk ( sweet and sour pork ). we sat and ordered our food.

" so how's practice?" hyungwon asked me.

" fine. it's only a couple of days before the competition. im so nervous. i really want to go to netherlands" i said and played with the tissue.

it's been my dream to go to netherland, especially to ice skate. imagine performing there, ugh.

" here's your order" a chinese woman came to us and delivered our meals.

we devoured our food clean before going back home

we devoured our food clean before going back home. we always use the public transport cause none of us know to use the car.

hyungwon is getting his license so maybe hyungwon is kinda can drive but im not sure.

and then we arrived at my apartment. we exchanged hugs and i waved him goodbye. he waved back and walked to his house which is not that far.

i cleaned up myself and went to sleep.