da-seot

" hana??"

" please wake up??"

" hana?!"

" moon hana!!"

-

there was a ray of sunlight across the room. i slowly opened my eyes. my eyes stung a bit. i blinked a few times before examined the room. hospital room.

" doctor doctor, hana is awake!" someone called the doctor. it is my mom. i smiled at her and tried to hold her hand.

the doctor checked on me. my eyes, my breathing and all the stuffs.

" where is hyungwon?" i asked the doctor. " he is already woke up. his injuries was not that bad unlike you, you broke your ankle and maybe hit your head but nothing serious happened" the doctor explained.

" but one thing for sure"

" you can't skate anymore"

that one phrase almost made me faint again.

-

i looked at my bandaged legs. my tears already fall. why, why?! skating is my only hope and i can't skate anymore?

hyungwon came into my room. his face was bandaged up too. there were some scars on his face.

" hana, im so sorry" hyungwon tried to holded my hand but i ignored him.

" how could you? skating is the only thing i had and you just ruined it with your poor driving skills!" i said. hyungwon was a little bit shocked.

" i-i dont know anymore. get the fuck out and stay away from me. i hate you!!" i started throwing pillows at hyungwon. hyungwon quickly exited outside.

but before he exited, he mouthed sorry again and left. and that day was my last day i met him.