set

i stretched my body first before i went to practice. the competition is just around the corner so i need to practice hard.

i had to practice my balance and gestures also. after practicing, i rested a little bit before checking my phone. some messages from hyungwon.

i closed my phone

i closed my phone. i felt bad for hyungwon but i need to win. i need to show to my parents that ice skating is not really only fun and games. its a competition and it's worth it.

i drank some water before going back to practice.

hyungwon pov

" ugh she's still practicing" i sighed and pushed my hair back. today i didn't have any gig to work so im kinda bored.

" hana?" minhyuk said. minhyuk is my model friend. he works at the same company as i do.

" yep"
"the ice skater girl?"
"yes"
" wow, she's the national favourite. she won several competition in korea now" minhyuk was amazed. yes, hana did won several competition and had done some performances in korea.

but this time it's from the outside. not just korea. that's why she is working hard day and night.

" hey buddy cheer up. let's get some ice cream" minhyuk said and dragged me to the nearest ice cream shop.

hana is a big girl now. she doesn't wanna play with me now.

hana pov

today practice has ended. but i said to miss park to practice more.

" i know you wanna win this so hard but don't go hard for yourself. don't work so hard until you hurt yourself. you hadn't had a proper lunch this day" misd park said.

i nodded. yes, i didn't ate lunch because i was busy practicing. some movements were not that perfect yet.

" okay, miss" i said and packed my skates. better i rested for a bit before tomorrow the big day. i need to get my beauty sleep.

i exited the skating rink and headed to the bus stop. i kinda feel empty. maybe it's almost ten days since i saw hyungwon. i often missed his calls and replied late to his messages.

i hope he doesn't get angry.

the bus arrived. i sat on one of the empty seat. korea is getting cooler and cooler. the winter breeze is there.

i have reached my apartment and i saw a glimpse of hyungwon. he smiled at me and hugged me.

" hana, i miss you" he said and tighten the hug. i felt his warmth and hugged back.

" let's go inside, won. it's cold outside" i said and entered my apartment.

i cleaned myself up and prepared a late night dinner. ramen and kimchi. just what i wanted in this cold night.

" wonnie, im kinda nervous for tomorrow" i said and spilled my concern to hyungwon. he just listened to my problems and sometimes tried to solve them.

" just remember my face dumbass" he then chuckled. i threw a pillow at him. dummy.

he then lay down on my lap.

" im tired, hana. goodnight!" he said.

" eyy, go back to your-" i heard a soft snore. hyungwon was already asleep. i forgot how easily hyungwon falls asleep.

after eating dinner, i slowly moved to washed the dishes and carried hyungwon to my bedroom. he is not that heavy though.

i covered him up with blanket cause it's chilly tonight. his sleeping face is so cute.

actually, i have been crushing with hyungwon for a while now. but, im shy to said it. maybe hyungwon is too perfect to have me or love me.

i lay down besides him. maybe this is the opportunity to sleep beside him or even cuddle.

suddenly, hyungwon cuddled me. he pulled my body to him. my head was buried into his chest.

" go to sleep. don't examine my face" he still half awake that time. i was embarrassed and i quickly closed my eyes.