naet

me and hyungwon arrived at the skating rink. my heart was gonna exploded. i was so nervous.

" hana, i have things to do first. i will come back okay?" hyungwon said.

" you don't want to see my performance?" i said. hyungwon sighed.

" i will try to" hyungwon said and patted me on the head. he gave me a little hug and waved goodbye. then he left.

i entered the rink. the rink was full of people. i should change my clothes and do my hair.

-

i was so nervous. some of my friends already did their performances. i just need to wait for my turn.

" next contestent is a champion of some of korean competition. please welcome, moon hana!" the mc called my name. i breathe in and out before entered the rink.

hyungwon is still not there.

i started my performance with a simple gesture. and then i did the tricky ones. i always looked at the audience seats. no signs of hyungwon. i sighed and getting ready for my grand finale.

after did my grand finale, i saw hyungwon just entered the rink. his face was shocked and then he smiled at me. he mouthed good job.

i exited the rink and ran towards hyungwon. i hugged him tight.

" good job, hana" he hugged me back. my tears fall.

" why are you crying?" he asked me softly. " i don't know but i felt appreciated" i said and let go the hug.

hyungwon bought me flowers. white flowers. my favourite type.

" i don't care if you win or not, you did a great job today" he said

" i don't care if you win or not, you did a great job today" he said. i smiled at him.

the results are in. all the contestants headed to the middle of the rink for the grand results.

i was nervous. i really wanted to win. i can't stop praying.

" the winner for the national ice skating competition is......."

"moon hana!!"

i was shocked. very shocked. my friends were hugging me. i stood still before i received the trophy and the ticket to netherlands.

" the winner will get a trophy and a ticket to netherlands for practicing and maybe compete with other skaters there" the mc explained.

i saw hyungwon waved and clapped to me. i smiled happily. mom, dad, did you saw your daughter won this?

after the ceremony, i headed to the hyungwon again.

" congrats, hana" he smiled at me. and then gave me a hug. i was truly happy.

then miss park headed to me. she was smiling.

" i knew you are the winner, hana. i will follow you to netherlands, then" she said.

" thank you so much, miss park" i said and hugged her. she was like my mother.

we exited the skating rink. time for celebration. yahoo.

" oh and also, i already got my license" hyungwon said.

" wanna ride?" he asked and i nodded.

we talked happily in the car. seems like hyungwon isn't a bad driver at all.

" where you wanna go?" hyungwon asked me.

" tteokbokki place please"

" are you sure?" he said and looked at me. i nodded.

" are you really sure??" he asked again and his body moved towards me.

" eyes on the road, won" i said and pushed him back. he giggled. and he did it again.

" i said eyes on the road, won" this time, i pushed him harder. dumbass.

" i just wanna to look at you. you're so beautiful" he said that made my heart stopped. he looked at me so lovingly.

"EYES ON THE ROAD, HYUNGWON!!"

beep beep!!

crash!

the world is dark.