19

The next morning I woke up and Ondreaz was gone, but of course he was. He is more of an morning person than I am.

I got up and took a shower then went downstairs. I didn't even notice that nobody was down there until I noticed the quietness. 

I walked around the house to see if anyone was there but nobody was. I called Ondreaz but he didn't answer, then I called Tony, and lastly Nick.

Not any of them answered their phones so I went to their social medias to see where they were. Nothing, not a thing on Snapchat, Instagram, or Tiktok.

I thought this was odd but I really didn't have time for it because I was still sick. I just went upstairs and laid down.

About three hours later I hear the door open. So I run downstairs but it's just Tony and Nick. "Ahem!" I clear my throat and look at them annoyed.

"Where is he and where have you nutsacks been all day?" I say going up to them. "Well, the pregnancy hormones are definitely are kicking in" Tony says to Nick.

"An.swer.me." I say hitting both of them. "Tell me where is he, where is the father to my baby, am I not good enough?, you know what? I'm going to get an abortion maybe then he'll come back" I say heading towards the stairs. 

"Wait hold your horses child we know where he is but we can't tell you" Nick says. "Ok then take me to him" I say with a straight face.

"Go get dressed up then because you can't go out looking like that" Tony says. "Don't push me Antonio Levi Lopez." I then walk away flipping him off.

I put on my "FRIENDS" shirt and some high swaisted ripped jeans. I walk downstairs then we get in the car.

"Excuse me ma'am but you have to put this blindfold on" Nick says as he ties the cloth around my head. "My god where could we be going now" I say sarcastically.

After about an hour we get there but I think we would've gotten there faster if Tony wasn't driving. I feel Tony grab my hand and lead me somewhere.

After about 10 minutes we get there and nobody says a thing. Nick takes the blindfold off of me and when I look up I see Ondreaz in a tuxedo with his hair slicked back. 

I see Billie, Tony and Nick with their phones out and I ask them whats happening. Then Ondreaz says "You have made me happy these last 6 months and I couldn't ask for anything better than what you have given me, the laughs the fights, the tears, the arguments I wouldn't trade it for anything. When I'm with you I feel like nothing else matters in life, you are my number 1 priority and will forever be. I don't want to live without you and I couldn't even imagine my life without you, I don't even want to. When I first saw you I knew you were the one but I didn't know if you felt the same so I got with every other girl just to see if I could get you off my mind but I couldn't, but that day when you got into a fight with that other girl I knew I had to do something to make you mine. I knew that I wanted you in my life forever and I want to spend the rest of my days with you. So with that being said Alyssa Mae Johnson will you make me the happiest man alive and marry me?." 

I look at Tony and Nick and they nod. Then I look at Billie and she says "Girl if you don't say yes before I do and marry him."

"Ok then yes" I say with tears falling from my eyes. They all cheer while Ondreaz and I kiss. "We're having a house baby AND a wedding" Nick yells. 

"WAI YOU'RE HAVING A BABY?!" Billie yells. I shake my head and she hugs me. "Now can we have a party" Tony and Nick whine. 

"I mean you guys can but I can't drink so have fun." I say going back to the car. "Girl if you don't come back here we know that you can't drink so that's why I bought sparkling water for you and champagne for us." Tony says.

"Oh well then cheers, to us, to family." I say lifting up my glass. "To family" everyone says taking a sip from their drinks.

"Can we go to target now and buy stuff for this baby" I say looking at everyone seriously. "I guess we can I mean I don't have anything to do" Ondreaz says.

"I'm down I don't have another shoot until tomorrow" Billie says. "Fine with me" Tony says. "Let's go what are you guys waiting for?" Nick says.

"TARGET RUN" I yell going to the car. We all get in but this time we are all in one car. Tony and Nick in the front, while Ondreaz Billie and I take up the back.

I post on my Instagram story "Im engaged bitches!"  And my phone was blowing up with notifications from fans.