51

"Ondre can you not see what's happening?" I say in tears. "No baby. I don't get it" he says still trying to understand what's on the tv.

"Hopper just died you idiot" I cry. "What's so great about him?" He shrugs. "Oh my, are you DUMB? He's literally the best of the best" I say now sitting up.

"I don't see why you're crying" he says laughing. "Shut up you unsympathetic bitch" I say trying not to hit my babies as I got off the bed.

"Where are you going?" He asks. "To try and get someone to prove to you that Hopper is in fact important" I say closing the door.

"Kovur baby" I call for her. "Yes my love?" She asks coming from her room. "Can you please explain to Ondre why Hopper is important in Stranger things cuz he won't listen to me" I say pointing at my room.

"Yeah I got you I'll be back" she says running in the room. I see Ryland sitting on the couch with an unfamiliar person.

I decide to go surprise him. "Hi shawty bae" I say jumping on him. "Hey shawty, what's up?" He smiles.

"Nothing just wanted to say hi to you and your little lady friend" I say smirking. The girl just looks at me disgusted.

"Um, I'm sorry who are you?" She asks getting snappy. "I'm his friend Alyssa, who are you?" I ask back now crossing my arms.

"I don't want you near her she seems.......hoeish" The girl says to Ryland. "Excuse me?" Mia asks. 

"Ma'am I don't know who the fuck you think you are but you need to get your fucking shit together before we beat you the fuck up bitch" Nikita adds.

"And that's on my boochie" Larri says making us laugh. "And what are y'all going to do if I don't?" She asks getting up.

"Oh honey, you don't know us.....Let me introduce us, I'm Kovur the mom of the house and I'll beat a hoe ass any day. That right over there to your right is Mia and Alyssa they're the crazy bitches of the house. And over to your left Larray and Nikita the body of this house. And right in front of you is Kellianne she's a softie but don't get it twisted so if you'd like to survive I suggest you leave now" Kovur says as everyone puts their hair up.

"Fine, I never really liked it here anyway. Ryland call" me she says handing him a paper which he ends up throwing it in the trash in front of her.

"No, if you're going to talk to my friend like that then no" he says leaving her in shock. She walks past me and purposely pushes me out of the way and murmurs "slut."

I grab her ponytail and yank her back slapping her in the face. Before I knew it everyone was throwing hands. 

Punches were being thrown left and right I got hit a couple times but not too hard. "Get them off her before they kill her" Jack yells.

The boys end up pulling us apart the girl wasn't hurt. Badly anyways, Ondre and Tayler try to hold me back while Thomas and Alex hold Mia back. 

The girl leaves flipping everyone off and we settle down. "You guys just can't beat everyone you see" Thomas says laughing.

We then did the tiktok Charli used that one time. (I think I said it earlier in the book) 'I told them messy ass hoes don't speak on me. 'Keep my name out your mouth cuz I don't beef for free.' Posted it on the Hype House account and captioned it 'You mess with one of us you mess with all of us' (Alvin and the Chipmunks) 

"Oh but we can. If a hoe tries it a hoe gets it" Kovur says. "Seriously guys y'all need to chill" Tony says comforting Nikita.

"Why would we? This is our house and nobody is going to come here acting like the run shit up in this bitch" Mia says.

"Look at Tony and Nikita" I whisper in Ondre's ear. He looks up and smirks and looks back down at me then kisses me.

"Ew bitch, are y'all sexy talking over there?" Larray jokes. "No" I wink at him and walk up stairs. "Use protection" Kellianne yells. "We're not going up here for that" I yell back.

~A/N~
In no way do I condone violence. Ok, violence is not always the answer never has been never will be. Yes I am aware there is a lot of fighting in this book but that's only to entertain you guys. Also what y'-Who am I kidding y'all don't even answer me until I say I'm finna end the book which low-key hurts. Not really I'm ok....Anyways hope you enjoyed this chapter for today and let's see if I feel like writing another one for you guys a little later. By the way Nikeara and I are besties again not like you care I just wanted to flex because she's one of my biggest flex's. Love y'all.