40

~Since you guys wanted me to update~

"You don't know and you really don't care!?" Ondre yells coming from upstairs. "Yeah, you pissed me off what else was supposed to do lie?" I ask back.

"Come here" he says coldly. I just stand there, who is he to tell me what to do? "Alyssa come here" he says again.

"Fine but I'm coming because I want to" I say in an attitude. "Look at me" he says. I look up into his eyes and they were soft.

He lifts up my chin then kisses me. "Now go get ready we're going out" is all he said then walked out the kitchen.

"Addison I need help" I call from the kitchen. "With?" She asks coming in. "Ondre he said that we were going out so I'm going to need you watch the twins for tonight I guess" I say going upstairs to get ready.

"Ok yeah, I totally didn't have plans too" she says sarcastically. I just glare at her and roll my eyes. 

~Skip to date time~

"You ready?" Ondre asks. "Yeah" I say coldly. "Don't worry I'm gonna fix that tonight" he says winking at me.

I just huff and roll my eyes. We walk outside and go to his car. "Are you going to stand there or are you going to get in the car?" Ondre asks.

"Well do I have to do everything by myself?" I ask getting in and slamming the door. Ondre slams his hand on the wheel.

"Are you really going to be like this all night?" He asks now annoyed. "Well I don't know maybe if you'd up your parenting game I wouldn't be acting like this" I say back.

"I'm sorry is that what you want me to say?" He asks yelling. "Whatever" I say. "What do you mean whatever-you know what? We're gonna go to this dinner have a good time and not argue ok?" He says.

"Fine" I huff. He then speeds off into the road and starts to speak again. "Listen I'm sorry I really am I should've woken up and not ignored you." 

"I said it's whatever" I say looking out the window. "Lyssa look at me" he says pulling into the driveway of the restaurant.

"Why should I?" I ask still looking out the window. "Look at me" he demands. "What Ondre, so you can say that you're sorry while you look me in the eyes? Or to say it's no big deal? Maybe not for you but for me yes it is, I promised I'll be the best mother to those kids and I don't plan on ever breaking it. I want what's best for my kids. And what they need is not only their mother but their father too so I'm sorry if I overreacted over one night ONDRE I'm sorry" I spit out.

"Come here" he opens his arms for me to go into. I just cry into his arms. "I love you too much to leave you and our kids" he says. 

"So are we going to eat or are we going to go home?" I ask wiping my tears and laughing. "We can go home if you like" he answers.

~Back at home~

"We're back" I say as I go through the door. "Back so soon?" Addison asks holding Kayden. "Yeah, we thought it was best to come home" Ondre chips in.

"Where is my baby boy?" I ask her. "Over there with Bryce" she replies. "Hey what's up ugly?" He asks.

"Nothing much fool" I say smiling at my child. "Hey mama's here" I coo at him. He just smiles at me.

"Let's go with you sister so y'all can go to bed" I say walking up to Ondre and handing him to him. 

"Addison how much do I owe you for tonight?" I ask her. "Beb you don't owe me anything" she says.

"Ok, fine" I give up but Venmo her $550. "Hey I said you didn't owe me anything!" she yells from upstairs.

I just chuckle and put Kayden down in her crib. "Ok you two be good" I say closing the  door as I walk out.

"Hey, I love you" Ondre says. "I love you too" I say hugging him.