The end

~One year later my kings and queens~
I had another beautiful baby girl her name is Eliana Marie Lopez. The twins are 2 years old she's about to turn one. Ondre and I had our anniversary early this year. Tony and Nikita are still together and adopting a baby boy named Issac Levi Lopez. Nick has found the guy of his dreams and moved out but still comes over from time to time. Billie and I are working on a song together but she's thriving individually. Ondre is working on a song called No Baila. Thomas is thriving like he should. Mia just turned 20 today. Addison is working on a podcast called 'Mama knows best' it's good, very proud of her. Dixie is working on many, MANY more projects which I am excited for. Kovur and Alex still themselves which is good. Patrick and Calvin are working on their talents, so that's great. Charli is the best. Just had surgery but she's doing good. Larray thriving like a bad bitch should. Papper has this thing going on in his brain....Sway for life? I don't know. Avani she's working on her makeup skills which is good even though she's already VERY good. Jack and James are doing their own thing and it's amazing. Chase is modeling for more magazines and that's good. Tayler is working on more music, and Nate is doing the same. Kelliane, she's doing her own thing with her boyfriend. Ryland is still being Ryland if that makes any sense. Michael is being Michael too. Bryce is still getting into drama with people because they feel like they can "Beat" him. Bryce is too buff for all this nonsense. Noah is the sweetest human being ever. Josh he's still working on some big projects and that's good. Quinton is the best. Jaden is rotting in jail (not in real life). Just as Mads is too (Again not in real life). Blake is doing his own thing still. Anthony, he's modeling and he's doing great. Griffin he's doing good, you could say. Kio, don't even get me started he's AMAZING. 
~That's all folks~

~A/N~
Can I just start by saying how GREATFUL I am of you guys. I love all of you who read my book and stayed with me during this journey.This book has had its ups and it's down but that doesn't matter because you guys stood by me through it all. And I thank you for that. I hope to write many MANY more books in the future to entertain you guys. I love y'all seriously thank you for reading this. Keep thriving my kings and queens. Until then....PEACE! <3

And that's how I fell hard for Ondreaz Lopez. (this is edited btw)