39

I wake up to crying on the baby monitor. "Ondre Kayden's crying" I say tapping him. "Mm" he mumbles.

I just let out a big huff and walk out the room. "Shh, mama's here" I say trying to calm her down as I make the bottle. 

Next thing I know Layden starts crying. "Oh my God this is a lot" I say to myself. "Lyssa are you ok?" I heard someone ask.

"Um, who is that?" I ask. "Don't act like you don't know me shawty" Ryland says. "Ryland, what the fuck are you doing up so early?" I ask him.

"I couldn't go to sleep and I heard these two rascals crying, by the way where is Ondre?" He asks picking up Layden.

"He's sleep right now" I say rolling my eyes. "He should be here helping you out though" he says. "Well tell me something I don't know" I say putting the bottles I made in the bottle warmer.

"You know Lyssa if you ever feel betrayed by him you can always come to me shawty bae" he says flirtatiously. 

"Ryland you are aware that we're getting married in a couple of months right?" I ask him laughing. "Yeah, but if anything goes wrong call me" he says winking as he leaves the room.

"Ok shawty" I say rolling my eyes. I change the twins and put them back to sleep. "Finally you two are sleep" I say to them looking cute as ever.

'Well it's 5:30 and I have nothing to do' I thought to myself. "Ryland!" I whisper yell. "Miss me already baby?" he asks.

"No, I was just wondering if you wanted to go to Ihop" I say slipping some crocs on and a hoodie. "Yeah let me go get my shoes and I'll be ready" he says heading towards his room.

"Alright shawty" he says as I get off the couch.  "So how do you feel with not 1 but 2 kids?" He asks as I cut the car on.

"Honestly I didn't think it would be going this well as it is" I say pulling out the driveway. "What makes you think I would leave Ondre for you since we're asking real questions" I ask Ryland.

"Well because one, who wouldn't and two he's an ass to you and it just pisses me off that you keep going back to him" he says getting mad.

"Well no matter what I'm always going to be apart of his life whether if we split up or not, he's the father of my children and you can't forget that" I say putting my hand on his hand.

We finally arrive at Ihop and get seated. "Well if this isn't nice" The waitress says sarcastically and I immediately know who it is.

"Oh hello Madison" I say with no emotion. "Alyssa" she says back. "Well I'm here too" Ryland says trying to cut the tension.

"I'm sorry, hi I'm Madison and I'll be your waitress for today what would you like to drink?" she asks looking at Ryland.

"Can I get hot chocolate?" he asks. "Of course, and for you?" she asks fake. "Nothing no, I want a new waiter" I say getting up and going up to the manager.

"Um, excuse me can we get a new server I don't like the waitress' attitude towards me" I say pointing to Mads.

"Of course, I'll get right on it" he says. "Ok, I'm sorry for her what can I get you all to drink?" The new waiter asks.

"2 Hot chocolates please" I say with the biggest smirk on my face. "What's the problem between you and Mads?" Ryland asks.

"Well you know when I went to stay at Sway for a little she was a bitch and just kept on with the bitchiness so I was like ok cool not finna have it" I explain to him.

"So now you guys aren't friends?" He asks. "Exactly" I say. "Ok here are your hot chocolates, are you guys ready to order or do you need more time?" The waiter asks.

"I'll have the chocolate chip pancakes breakfast meal" I say. "I just want a bacon egg and cheese omelette" Ryland says.

"Ok those will be out for you shortly" The waiter says as he takes our menus. "Hey isn't that the Hollywood fix guy?" I ask looking at the man with the camera.

"Yeah, he literally follows everyone EVERYWHERE, just pretend you don't see him" he says looking away.

~After the meal and in the car~

"Yo, them pancakes were something else" I say tapping my stomach. "Did you see the time it's like 8" Ryland says laughing.

"I guess we do have to get home" I say backing up. "Unless shawty bae" he looks at me freakishly.

"Ry, we've talked about this. No" I say laughing again. "Awe, baby don't be like that" he says now laughing. 

We just end up laughing and talking all the way home.

~Back at the house~

Most people are up but I don't see Ondre. "Ondre!" I yell going upstairs. "In here baby" he says. "Hey baby I- AHHH WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO TO YOUR HAIR?" I cry.

"I cut it off no big deal" he shrugs. "What no big-do you-EXCUSE ME?" I cry again. "What's the problem?" he asks. 

"The problem is I can't play with you hair anymore and you look like MICHAEL that's the problem" I spit out.

"I'm sorry but I felt like it needed to be done" he says kissing my forehead. "Will it take forever to grow back?" I ask rubbing his now cut off hair.

"No, not at all" he says laughing. "By the way where'd you go?" He asks. "I went to Ihop with Ryland after feeding and changing my children that you did not get up for" I say still shocked at his hair.

"I was tired no bigge" he says unbothered. I just walk out and go to the twins room to see they're gone.

"Where the fuck are my babies at I swear to GOD if any of you let them get taken I will fuck every single one of your asses up" I yell.

"Relax they're over there with Nikita and Larray" Tony says. "Oh thank God" I say putting my hand over my heart.

"Girl, these are some serious cuties" Larray says. "Thank you baby" I say hugging both him and Nikita. 

"You are extremely blessed, because as soon as they're 2 they'll be certified draguns" Nikita says making me laugh. 

"Ok you believe what you want" I say. "Yo, Lyssa what the fuck were you and Ryland doing in your car earlier at Ihop?" Thomas asks.

"Nothing why?" I ask confused. "Because it looks like y'all were about to kiss" Mia says making my heart drop.

"Oh that's because Ryland and I were joking around about him getting with me" I say shrugging it off. "Well the comments aren't really that nice" Nick says. 

"I'll make a tiktok about with him Jeez hop off my dick" I say pulling out my phone. "I'll go live for fuck's sake" I say going ig live.

The comments were mostly asking about Ondre and I and the babies which was nothing. Then I saw the comment 'Are you dating Ryland?'

"Ryland!" I yell for him. "Are we dating?" I ask him. "Idk are we, no we aren't we're just really good friends" he says.

"Yeah, he's my shawty bae" I say laughing. 'Where are the twins?' 'How are they' I read the comments about them.

'Look at the way he looks at her' 'Ondreaz is punching the air right now' I just laugh at the comments. 

"Are you going to do more music?" I read one of the comments. "Maybe in the future but for now no not yet" I say getting some strawberries.

"Where's Ondreaz?" I read another comment. "I don't know and I really don't care at the moment" I shrug.

"Can Ryland do a flip?" Ryland reads one of the comments. "I don't know can he?" He asks not getting up.

"Can you guys kiss for the gram?" Addison reads. "Um, sure I don't care come here Ryland" I say going to him.

I lean in then we both lean back. "Sike you really thought I was finna kiss him, well you were right never judge a book by it's cover" I say kissing his forehead quickly.

"Oh my God that was too funny" Tony says out of breath. "Well guys I'm gonna go see you guys later" I say ending the live.