𝚋𝚞𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚏𝚕𝚒𝚎𝚜.

❝ make me your aphrodite, make me your one and only

 ❝ make me your aphrodite, make me your one and only. ❞

━━━ THE BEGINNING of where ivy no longer becomes the face of naivety

 ❝ but don't make me your enemy, your enemy, your enemy. ❞

( 𝐬𝐲𝐧𝐨𝐩𝐬𝐢𝐬. )

𝐈𝐯𝐲 𝐊𝐢𝐦 was the epitome of beauty through her voice as silky as velvet, her heart made of the purest of gold and her mind as sharp as the end of a blade. She was believed to be out of reach, her soul set upon a podium that only the Gods of Olympus could reach as her eyes graced the beauty of the surface, her smile bright enough to put Apollo the Sun God to shame. Though the kindness of her soul never strayed too far from the Charmington Castle, her beauty seemed to stretch out to the lands all over Auradon, hoping the chain down the beautiful maiden of lips as red as blood, skin as white as snow and hair as black as a raven's feather down to Earth, keeping her head far from the clouds and heart away from those who were willing to give a fight for her hand.

Though, Ivy never really minded them, seeking slight amusement in the competition as each Prince from the last offered her materialistic things, for it may be imported spices and gold for Agrabah, or the sharpest of blades made from the strongest of metals from Northern Wei. She, of course, felt bad for the persistent Princes that had rang into the Charmington walls to ask for the daughter of Snow White's hand, knowing that her heart would never belong to any one of them.

Her heart longed for an adventure, someone that wouldn't hide her from the world and let her be seen, to be someone who wasn't the mysterious Heiress of the Charmington Kingdom. She didn't want to wed a man who cared for appearances, nonetheless love someone when all she could get in return was nothing. Despite it all, all she could do was force an award-winning smile as her beauty alone swayed them, the real Ivy Kim sealed away deep into the cracks of her mask.

Ivy Kim was a wrecking ball with the potential to break down the walls her parents had built around her, to no longer become the naive girl the title of her story suggests. She was going to write her own destiny and take control, she was going to live in a world where she mattered. A world that she could conquer and name herself, to no longer become the naive Princess of Charmington.

𝐎𝐑

Ivy Kim seemed to be the naive daughter to Snow White and her Prince Charming, her beauty rivalling most as the fairest in the land and her wits quicker than a strike of lightning, while her instincts softened her own composure. To what would happen if she were put through a trivial test, one that divided Auradon and her life as she knew it once Ben's Proclamation had gained its approval? Would her compassion and chance side with the four Villain Kids that deserved a life of comfortability, or would she become a follower to the path of cruelty and indifference?