𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚁𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽 - 𝚃𝚊𝚕𝚎 𝙰𝚜 𝙾𝚕𝚍 𝙰𝚜 𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎

"I love this feeling, but I hate this part

"I love this feeling, but I hate this part. I wanted this to work so much, I drew up our plans on a chart. Cars are flipping, I'm in hot pursuit. My character's strong but my head is loose"

- greek tragedy :: the wombats -

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

The green and dewy spring morning had left the students of Auradon Prep quite chilly, the wind nipping at their skin as the blue skies hid behind the dense, rain-filled clouds. It was common weather during this time of the season, the stake of allergies rising as pollen flutters lifelessly through the wind. This was where the campus had smelled like the earth, the moisture of the soil and the salt of the rain combining as one creating such a euphoric and soothing scent.

Despite last night's drizzle of rain, the occasional slip on the grass, and the puddles big enough to splash in, classes resumed as normal. With raincoats and light jackets adorned by every other student in Auradon Prep--for those unfortunate enough having to cross the outdoor hallways to get to their classes--as it shielded them from the pitter-patter of rain droplets that slid down their plastic-like coats and colorful rain boots.

That morning, the daughter of Snow White was reluctant to wake up as always, the cold morning matching the sick feeling in her stomach. She felt awful, not getting much sleep due to the lack of response from the texts she had sent out to Jane and Audrey. It was as if they were ignoring her, even the daughter of Fairy Godmother had not come back to their dorm last night, no doubt bunking with the Princess of Auroria.

Clad in her black jeans and matching corset top piece, Ivy was cuddled up in a loveseat with a yellow plaid button up around her petite figure. She would've worn the raincoat her mother had sent her, but she had the majority of her classes within the school today, not needing to face the outdoors at all. The fair Princess was pale, much paler than she usually was, the only color on her was her frostbitten cheeks and her red-tinted lips. Truth be told that the Princess didn't get any sleep last night, her thoughts circling her outburst in Audrey's room yesterday.

She had every right to be angry, right? Audrey and Jane had said something she didn't like, and they knew that. The two Auradon girls knew how much Ivy despised that word as if that crucial characteristic to her mother's story were to come true to her very own. The half-Korean Princess could tell what was right from wrong, but she also knew that if she didn't bother giving the VK's a chance, Ivy wouldn't have gotten to know any of them and actually befriend them. If she didn't let Ben explain himself, she would never know what was truly wrong with him, even if she was pissed at him for what he did to Audrey.

But, hey. At least now, she knew.

"Hey, thought you might need this." Ben's voice had broken Ivy's space of concentration, staring off into space that had probably gained her a few odd looks as they had passed her. The brunet looked at his best friend in worry, seeing her unusual pale complexion and by the looks of it, her unbelievably well-done job of covering her lack of sleep with makeup.