𝚂𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙽 - 𝙸𝚟𝚢'𝚜 𝚂𝚝𝚎𝚙-𝙰𝚞𝚗𝚝 𝚒𝚜 𝙰𝚌𝚝𝚞𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝙲𝚘𝚘𝚕

"I'm wishing for the one I love to find me today

"I'm wishing for the one I love to find me today. I'm wishing and dreaming of the nice things he'll say."
- i'm wishing (adriana caselotti)

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

After Carlos had dropped Ivy off by her dorm door yesterday, she found Jane by their window in their dorm, grinning at her. Turns out the young Fairy had spotted the two walking back together and could not hold back her, "I told you so's" before Ivy could even put her bag down. Coming in, Ivy wasn't sure what to point out first, Jane's new hair that suited her a lot more than her old haircut, or to defend herself and say Carlos was just a friend. The fair girl knew that look in the young Fairy's eye, so she decided with her first decision to distract Jane from the latter.

After several compliments and a little makeover later, it turns out that Mal was the one who had changed up her hairstyle yesterday. The daughter of Maleficent had used her spell book to make Jane's hair longer as Jane was spreading the news about her new hairstyle. The young Fairy had let Ivy style it, making ponytails and braids that she couldn't do before with Jane's old hair.

The next day was Thursday, and when Jane had woken her up that morning--which became a regular thing when Jane realized how heavy of a sleeper Ivy was--Ivy screamed. She almost didn't recognize her, but when Jane screamed right back in surprise, she knew it was her. Today, Ivy wore a white long-sleeved shirt and a yellow, plaid, fitted dress that stopped mid-thigh over it. Tying her hair up into a ponytail, Ivy slipped on her pair of white sneakers from yesterday and went on her merry way.

Before stopping by Mr. Deley's Chemistry classroom with Doug and Evie, Ivy stopped by the breakfast buffet, picked up two fruit cups--which were both for her--and waited for the class to start. Only managing to eat one container, Ivy put the other plastic container in her backpack and entered the class, finishing the green grape she already had in her mouth. Entering Mr. Deley's classroom, there were already a few students seated and Mr. Deley writing on the chalkboard for today's new lesson.

The first bell rang, making all the students rush to their benches, including Ivy, as she took her usual spot to Doug's left. She noticed the daughter of the Evil Queen sitting to Doug's right, ogling at the place behind Ivy, right at Chad Charming, who surprisingly attended one of the lessons. He never came to class, always getting people to take his tests for him or give him the notes because he has, "more important things to do".

After greeting both Doug and Evie--one murmuring a hello and the other giving her a smile--Ivy took out her notebook and her pencil case, opening to a new page to write today's notes. The fair girl looked at Evie, then back at Chad with slight disgust on her face. Out of all the Auradon boys, she likes Chad? Mr. Deley continued to teach the class, not noticing Evie's lack of attention to the lesson he was teaching.

"By any chance, is he in line for the throne? Anywhere in line?" Evie let out a dreamy sigh to the group, making the son of Dopey look back at his friend, then to Evie. He looked like he was about to choke on his laughter. Ivy leaned closer, her voice in a slight whisper to keep their Chemistry teacher from listening.