𝚂𝙸𝚇 - 𝙵𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝙾𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚍

"It's like you're always there in the corners of my mind

"It's like you're always there in the corners of my mind. I see a silhouette every time I close my eyes."
- troublemaker (olly murs)

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

After Ivy's and Jane's little chat right after they visited Fairy Godmother, Ivy didn't see much of the young Fairy at all, despite not having any classes together. The fair girl usually tagged along with Jane and Audrey so all three of them could have lunch together. Their lunch breaks included Ben, Doug, Chad and Lonnie. Sometimes, Audrey would bring some other friends over and talk about hair, or something. Ivy didn't really focus on Audrey's conversations, since she was always trying to make conversation with Jane, Doug and Lonnie. Ben was always dragged into Audrey's conversation instead of theirs.

When the dismissal bell had sounded, Audrey was the first to be by Ivy's side, dragging the fair girl away from Doug to Cheerleading Practice out on the tourney field. Changing out of her jeans and front-tie cardigan, Ivy wore a royal blue skirt with a yellow line going through the pleaded end of the skirt and a matching shirt with the same yellow line following the seams of the shirt. At the centre of her chest was a wide, white hexagon shape with a capital, 'A' in the middle. The fair girl kept the sneakers she wore throughout the day, taking out the messy, low bun and putting it into a high ponytail, just like every other cheerleader on Auradon Prep's team.

The only reason she had joined the team was because it was the closest to dance she could get, since it was Auradon Prep's official unofficial dance team at the boarding school. It was her bliss, and as cheesy as it sounded, she found it more soothing than anything else she's done. Her parents sure liked that ballet had peaked her interest, other than the other things she had previously immersed herself in.

Being the only female in her generation, which meant her father's four sisters had sons, Ivy found herself surrounding herself around them. She has played their cheerleader, their best friend and even their "younger sister" when they were thirteen, so that they could talk to the cute girls in Charmington. The five of them were practically family, and had taught her what they have learned. Hobbies such as chess, courtesy of Ethan who was the oldest, swordsmanship--which she wasn't too great at, but getting there--taught by the second oldest Brian, and archery with Noah.

Though Ethan and Brian weren't with her and living their lives out, wherever they may be, she knew that they were causing her grandmother some havoc.

Noah was here in Auradon Prep though, spending his senior year around and about the school, doing only Godmother knows what. Even so, Ivy visited him often and enjoyed his rather quiet company.

Ivy was by the sidelines with Audrey and a few other cheerleaders with their perky smiles and can-do attitude, all stretching and watching the tourney practice. The fair girl stretched on the bench, not on the grass like everybody else as the sun didn't rain down on her from where she was sitting, compared to the girls on the sidelines who were practically cooking under the sun.