Chapter 10

TJ POV

"Can we get a waiter?" Cam says calmly.

Did he just say that? holey moley! She struts off to find another waiter and he comes out and takes our orders.

"So where exactly are you from?" cam asks, "you don't sound completely American."

"I'm not American, I'm only half American. My mums is from New Zealand."

"On really!"

"Yeah, my mum moved over here when she was 20, then my parents met in a local park where they both went for daily jogs. they soon became good friends and then started dating."

"Cool. New Zealand, what's it like?"

"It's so clean compared to here, and everything's so much more expensive."

"I'd like to go there sometime."

**Nash POV**

I'm lying on my bed thinking about yesterday.

It was so much fun.

As soon as we got to the shoot Cam introduced me to TJ. And let me tell you, she was gorgeous.

I was so surprised that she wasn't one of those giggle girls who start screaming when they see us.

She was so laid back and went we went to find her after a shoot she was out the back skating like a pro!

I could kinda tell that cam liked her. He had told me all about her when we face timed.

Hayes and TJ acted like they grew up together and were BFFs. At one point Hayes and TJ ran into a closet and we tried to follow but they both said only the cool kids are allowed in there!

Right now, TJ and Hayes are texting up a storm and Hayes won't stop laughing. when ever I try to see what he's laughing at he turns his screen away from me.

Salad.

**TJ POV**

"Hahahaha!" Hayes just texted me a hilarious meme.

🔆TJ🔆

:omg thts so funny!!!

🍍Hayes🍍

:I no aye!

🔆TJ🔆

:Wuut?

🍍Hayes🍍

:nothin, Nash keeps on tryin to see wat were txtin. 😒 so annoyin!

🔆TJ🔆

:haha lél! gtg bye!😘

🍍Hayes🍍

:bye!

At the moment I'm still home alone, sisters and mum are at a cheer thingy. And dads over seas doing soccer.

I take a quick shower and dry off. I put moisturiser on my face and head back to my room.

I put on a sports bra and undies. And then eyeball my large range of clothes.

After about 4-5 minutes of looking I finally decide on an outfit. A pair of dark denim shorts(not ripped) and a tight crop top that's covered in emoji faces. I've put on a pair of yellow hightop converse, with some black ankle socks. I also put on a gold key necklace and a white scull and crossbones bracelet.

I style my hair into a messy bun and pin it in place. I check the time and see its 4:34, whoops! I gotta pick up Dani!

I leap down the stairs two at a time and grab an apple on my way out. My bag is already in my jeep so I won't forget it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**TJ POV**

Today was a normal day of classes we did nothing special. But Nash texted me to see if I wanted to hang out after school, and of course I said yes!

~~~end of school~~~