Chapter 28

**TJ POV**

Me and Cameron exit the diner and start walking towards his house which I'd only around a 30 minute walk from the mall.

We walk and chat about our interests until Cameron's iPhone starts ringing.

Briiiinnnngggg!!!

Briiiinnnngggg!!!

He stops and pulls his iPhone out of his back pocket and then looks at the caller ID.

"It's one of my managers Clara Mitsubishi, is it okay if I take it?" Cameron asks me,

"Yeah, sure go ahead!" I say leaning on the closest fence away from Cameron.

"Hi Clara!"

"A shoot?"

"Today?"

"Sure,"

"Yeah,"

"She's right here with me at the moment, do you want me to have her over?"

"Okay, hey TJ! Clara wants to talk to you!" Cameron says passing the iPhone to me.

"Umm. hello?" I say,

"Hello TJ, I'd like to see if you are interested in being cam's official female partner for the teen vanity?" Clara says,

A huge smile forms on my face and I say,

"I'd love to!"

"Well cam is having a shoot today and I was wondering if you could come too so we could do a joined and separate shoot."

"Sure thing when do we need to be there?" I ask,

"We want you to be there around 2:00 please."

I look at my watch and it's 12:30 right now.

"Sure thing do you want me to pass you back to cam?" I ask,

"No it'll be okay I trust you to tell him when you have to be there plus cams getting a new photographer, so don't tell him."

"Okay see you soon!" I say hanging up.

I turn around and cam is sitting in the foot path with his back against someone's fence.

"The photo shoot is at 2:00 and your looking at your new female partner for modelling!!" I say flipping my hair.

"Really!" Cameron says,

"Yaaaaaaasssss!" I say,

We continue to walk home and we chat about what themes we think the shoots will be.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

We get to Cameron's house and it's 1:00.

"Let's just laze around for half an hour." Cameron says flopping down on the couch.

"Sure first I have to call my mum." I say,

**Cameron POV**

TJ walks out of the lounge and I walk back down to the gaming room.

The nest made out of fluffy blankets is still there and it brings back the memories from last night.

I think I'm falling in love with TJ.

I walk around the room and fold up all the blankets we used last night, then putting them back in the cupboards.

As I am finishing TJ comes back down stairs, I straighten up and turn the TV on then flop down on the couch.

"Do you want to watch anything in particular?" I ask TJ who flops down on the couch right beside me.

"Nope. you choose today." she says,

I pick mrs browns boys and we laugh along until TJ's iPhone starts to vibrate, signalling it's time to go.

I switch off the TV and we stand up, hike up the stairs, then out the front door and into my car.