Chapter 34

**TJ POV**

I wake to a firm arm around my waist.

Who is it?

I instantly open my eyes and look around the room I am in.

Posters of sports players and hats cover the walls.

I recognise this room.

I've been in it before.

Then I remember, I went to the movies and fell asleep on Cameron.

He must have taken me back to his house and put me in his bed.

I twist my head around to see Cameron still fast asleep shirtless.
I smile and slowly peel Cameron's protective arms from around my waist.

Once I make it out of his bed I see that he must have dressed me in one of his large T-shirts.

I look around his room and find a draw half open with a couple of pairs if sweatpants. I grab a pair out and look over at the still sleeping Cameron.

Just then Cameron's mum pops her head around the door.

"Oh you're up sweetie! do you want to come downstairs and help me with breakfast?" she whispers,

"Sure thing." I reply,

I follow Cameron's mum downstairs and into the kitchen where we start mixing the ingredients together to make crêpes.

**Cameron POV**

I have the most beautiful
girlfriend in the world.

I wake up in a panic and find she isn't lying in my arms how we fell asleep last night.

Then remember she's an early bird and she's probably up already.

I hear the sound of a frying pan sizzling and plates being laid.

I wonder what's for breakfast.

I drag myself out of my warm bed and put on a plain T-shirt to cover my bare chest.

I walk out of my room and downstairs to the kitchen where I find my mum and TJ standing with their backs to me making crêpes together.

I walk over to TJ not making any loud sounds and wrap my arms around her small but muscular frame making her jump.

"Morning." I say,

"Morning." she replies,

Since I'm taller than her I can rest my chin on her head.

As I'm hugging her from behind, I bury my face in her long tangled hair taking in her musty citrus and vanilla scent.

"Breakfasts ready." my mum says taking the last crêpe out of the frying pan.

"Yum!" I say pouring us all a glass of orange juice.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

**TJ POV**

Cameron drives me back home in his car.

As we pull up into my driveway I give Cameron a smile and hop out of the car.

"Thanks for the ride." I say to Cameron,

"No prob." he smiles,

I walk up to the front door and let myself in.

"MUM! IM HOME!" I yell,

Everyone's up, we're all early birds in this house.

I walk into the kitchen to see mum sitting at the barstool filling some papers.

"Hi hun, how was the shoot?" she asks,

"It's was amazing!" I say smiling at the memory.

I exit the kitchen and jog up the stairs to my room.

I decide I want to have a quick swim, just to freshen me up.

Dad's home so he will probably want to do some soccer training.

I walk over to my walk in closet and pick out a green bikini top and a pair of black and green striped swimming shorts.

I tie my hair up into a ponytail and grab a towel off the towel drying rack in the bathroom.