Chapter 43

TJ POV

"Ready" set go!" We chant.

After 30 Cam starts to slow down but I keep up my pace good and strong.

By 45 Cam is barely doing a press up and I'm slowing down, only a little.

"TJ I can't do any more, I quit!" Cam wheezes,

I stop and stand up stretching as tall as possible.

I then sit back down and we do some more challenges.

"@Collenxxtumblr challenges us to eat a tablespoon full of marmite, p.s I'm from New Zealand!" Cam reads out loud,

"OMG COLLEN! IM HALF FROM NEW ZEALAND TOO!!!" I say really loud.

"Calm down gurl." cam says,

"I'll get the marmite. we have some." I says running out of my room.

Cameron POV

TJ returns with the marmite and two spoons.

I dip my spoon into the blackish brownish gooey mixture.

The scent is overpowering.

How can people eat this?

"Ready?" TJ says,

I nod.

"3"

"2"

"1"

"Go!"

As I lick the gooey mixture off the spoon it immediately fills my nostrils with a very salty and stingy sensation.

It feels as if my mouth is full of salt and it's everywhere.

The gooey ness makes it so it sticks to the roof of my mouth like peanut butter.

It's truly gross.

I look over at TJ and see she has tears in her eyes and she's flapping her hands about like a chicken.

"Egwww thigs sgo gross!!!" I half gurgle half whine.

TJ POV

The sticky and salty spread I love on my toast is now overpowering my nostrils with a strong salty smell.

I watch Cam and see his eyes are watering as much as mine are.

I give him a pained smile and continue to try and swallow the spoon full.

It soon turns to a salivary mess in my mouth and I am able to swallow it.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
30 Minutes Later

TJ POV

We finish our last challenge which was to play hide and seek which Cam won, because it took me way longer to find him. (He had climbed onto the roof through my window😳)

"Comment and tell me if that was a fair hiding spot." I say,

Most of the comments were even, some said it was fair some said it wasn't.

Cam ends the YouNow and logs off my computer.

"What time is it?" Can asks,

I look at the clock and say,

"5:55."

"Oh okay. Well I'm hungry." Cam whines,

"Let's go eat out." I suggest.

"Yaaass."

I get up and walk over to my closet for a pair of shoes to wear.

"Hey TJ."

"Yeah?"

"I was wondering, since we haven't gone on a real date yet, maybe I could take you on one tonight?"

I turn around and look at Cam, his chocolate brown eyes sparkling with hope.

"Of course." I say as a big smile appears on my face, "where are we going?"

"Well, that's for me to know and you to find out." Cam grins,

"Ughhhh!" I huff,