Chapter 1 - First Day at University

The sunlight shon through the cracks in the curtains onto Gulf's beautiful sleeping face signalling to him that it's time to wake up. Ignoring the light rays, Gulf continues sleeping until an annoying ringing sounded in the distance. Releasing a sigh, Gulf stumbles out of bed to get his phone in order to turn off his alarm off. Once the annoying ringing sound stopped it was replaced by a consistent knocking at the younger's door.
"Gulf!" Get up its time for university" a voice called out from behind the closed door
Gulf recognised the voice as his oldest brother Singto's voice and slowly began to walk to the door rubbing his eyes in an attempt to wash away any tracing of sleep in them.
"I'm up" Gulf says whilst opening to door to allow his brother to prove he was telling the truth.
As soon as the door opens, a large smile is seen on Singto's face
"Morning Gulf, I'll see you at breakfast" He states happily whilst walking away to wake Tee.
This was his normal routine. Each Morning except when he has morning classes, he would wake up his 2 lazy brothers that would often refuse to get up unless he dragged them out of bed.
"Morning P'Sing" Gulf replied to his brother as he walks back into his room to do his morning routine.
Gulf spends 30 minutes getting ready then goes down for breakfast. He smiles widely seeing the whole family gathered at the table as it was a rare occasion to have his mother and father eating breakfast with him and his brothers considering how they would often be at work early in the morning and never have time to eat together. His father owned the largest business empire in Thailand which included hospitals, malls, restaurants and various different companies if you could think of an item it would probably be either sold or produced by one of their companies. His Mother on the other hand was a famous surgeon at one of the family's many hospitals. She specialised in heart surgery but was also very proficient in other areas as well making her a much needed asset in saving lives daily. It was her passion and she very much enjoyed every minute of it.
"Why is everyone here?" Gulf asked thinking deeply about the date. "Is there some kind of special occasion I don't know of?"
Everyone laughed at Gulf's confused expression
"How could you forget what day it is today, Gulfie" His mother asked not forgetting to add his nickname in. She had a teasing smirk on her face and this really made Gulf think.
"What have I forgotten" Gulf thought to himself he spend a minute silently thinking but nothing seemed special about today it's not his birthday nor his parents or brothers
The rest of them burst out laughing again at Gulf's inability to remember what today's meant for his life.
"What? What's so funny?" He questioned completely confused as to why the rest of his family were laughing
His father being the first to calm down swiftly added some more teasing
"Gulf, how old are you?" He asked hiding his smirk
"I'm 18 years old, shouldn't you know that. I mean you are my father" Gulf replied utterly confused with the situation
"Correct! Now what are you doing today?" His father asked again hoping Gulf could finally figure out the reason for the gathering
After thinking for a minute, Gulf smacked his head amazed by his own stupidity then replied "I'm going to university today"
"Correct again!" His father laughed again causing Gulf's face to turn bright red in embarrassment.
"Okay, okay enough of that" Gulf's second oldest brother Tee spoke up
"Now that everyone is gathered can we eat?I'm starving!" Tee states rubbing his belly with a sad expression
"Okay Everyone dig in" Gulf's father stated and the whole family began enjoying their meal.

20 minutes later the 3 brothers sat quietly at the table, their parents had just left for work swiftly after finishing their food
"Have you got everything Gulf?" Singto asked worriedly. He knew how forgetful Gulf could be and how that could possibly affect him
"I've got everything P'Sing, don't worry" Gulf replied quickly and then it was Tee's turn to speak
"Have you got your medicine?"
"Remember if you feel slightly unwell you need to tell either P'Sing or I immediately" Tee stated in a strong voice that left nothing to be argued. He was so worried about his younger brother's condition.
"If you can't reach us then call Krist or Tae they will help" Singto quickly added
"Don't worry guys"
"You've told me this a million times. I know what to do" Gulf said confidently.