Chapter 9 -

Turning away from the bathroom door Gulf quickly looked down at the clothes in his hand before deciding to put them on quickly since he didn't want to keep Mew waiting. However not everything went to plan as the side effects were quickly causing problems for Gulf since he felt like he had no strength in his arms and a dull headache had began to form in his head. He had just succeeded in putting on the clean boxers Mew had given him when he heard Mew call out.
"Gulf is everything okay? It's been 10 minutes!" Mew stated a bit worried after realising his feelings towards Gulf he really didn't want to leave the younger alone for longer than necessary especially when he wasn't well.
Gulf contemplated his answer for a few seconds before replying in an embarrassed voice stuttering his words
"P'Mew c.ould you p..please help me get changed" Immediately after his answer Gulf looked down at his lap and a bright red blush appeared on his face.
He didn't know why Mew affected him this way but didn't particularly dislike it.
"Yeah I'm coming out now." Mew said as he mentally prepared himself to see gulf since he didn't know how far dressed the younger was.
Mew stepped out of the bathroom and turned to face the bed, Gulf was sitting on the bed exactly how Mew left him 10 minutes ago except now the towel is on the floor and he now has his boxers on much to Mew's relief.
"Are you okay?" Mew asks quickly wondering why Gulf couldn't get completely dressed himself.
"I just feel a bit weak and my head hurts a bit." Gulf replies embarrassed he couldn't even get changed by himself
"Should I get the last painkiller?" Mew asks frowning slightly
"No not for now please" Gulf replies. He wants to wait until the pain increases enough to need a painkiller rather than taking one now and not being able to take one for when it gets worse.
"Ok could you lift your arms up?" Mew asks Gulf as he picks up the younger shirt from the side of the bed
"Yeah"Gulf does as Mew asked and quickly out the shirt on Gulf before helping the younger into the pj bottoms.

Once Mew had finished dressing Gulf, he carried the younger over to the sofa
"How does a movie sound?" Mew asks since he knows there is a limit to what Gulf can do at the moment and it also allows Gulf to rest while watching it
"Sounds perfect. You pick" Gulf answers happily with a big smile on his face unaware of how fast Mew's heart beats because of that smile.
Mew decided on a comedy movie since he loves to hear Gulf's laugh and figured it might be able to get his attention away from his headache
The movie has only just started to play when Mew heard whimper of pain coming from his left side. Immediately he turned his attention towards Gulf who was rubbing his temples trying to stop his pain.
"Gulf, do you want the last pill?" Mew asked ready to get up to get the medicine
"No not yet" Gulf replied. Mew sighed before slowing repositioning the younger so his head was on Mew's lap and Mew was carefully rubbing his temples soothingly. Gulf relaxed into Mew's hold feeling warm and comforted as his mind was taken away from the pain in his head. The two just laid their in content staring at the tv screen as images from the movie pass by, neither one of them actually watching and instead just relishing the comfort provided you the other.

They remained that way for another hour and a half until the movie screen turned completely black signifying that the movie ended. Despite this neither of them tried to move until a small rumble was heard from Mew's stomach earning a little snicker from Gulf clearly amused with the older.
"Are you hungry Mew" Gulf asked whilst thinking to himself what would be good to eat that wouldn't upset his stomach
"Yeah a little what about you?" Mew replied also debating in his head what he should make to eat
"I guess a little" Gulf stated
"I could make some porridge, how does that sound?" Mew asked after going through all the options in his head. He had to consider what ingredients he currently has as well as what would be too heavier for Gulf's still sensitive stomach.
"Sounds great" Gulf replied happily. His headache had already somewhat settled down so he was feeling a lot happier

Time Skip (2 weeks later)

Mew and gulf are now on their way to the hospital again for Gulf final check up before he can go back to school. In these 2 weeks Mew and Gulf have gotten quite close spending also minute of every day with each other including sleeping in the same bed so Mew could help Gulf whenever he needed it. Thankfully for Gulf the side effects started to ease off after a week of being together making it easier for the pair to spend time together and actually have fun without Gulf being in constant pain. They even managed to catch up on all the school topics they've missed not that Mew was behind anyway and Gulf only had a few engineering assignments to do when he got bored.