Chapter 8

I enter the box and Seungri gives me wink and whispers, "You will be okay"

He closes the box and does the trick.

Without feeling anything he opens each door revealing the parts of my body being mixed up together.

The audience applaudes and Seungri bows.

The show within a few more mintues was over and I felt releived.

Seungri pats my back and smiles, "Thank you Jin Ae."

I smile at Seungri and go to the room to change into my normal clothes.

As I come out of the room afterwards, I saw Robin outside my room standing there as he were waiting for me.

"Can I help you.?" I asked.

I was scared since his teeth were showing and his eyes glared at me.

"Can we talk? Jin Ae?" He says.

His eyes glowed red.

I nodded and followed him at the backyard of the showhome.

"Jin Ae? Right?" He asks.

"Yea. Robin right?" I tease.

"Very funny." He growls. "How did you suddenly end up here? In our homeshow?"

I shrugged my shoulders, "I dont know. Aron found me."

He looks at me and his eyes glow red, "Aron huh? You must be pretty special. He doesnt really find many people or talk to them unless they mean something." Robin observes me.

"Who knows. Not even I do." I said.

There was silence in the atmosphere until Robin spoke again while we were walking around.

"Sorry for scaring you. Im really not that much of a social person, animal, whatever I am." He says.

"Person.." I said. "You are a person. Unique and pretty cool to look at."

He turns to look at me, "Im a werewolf even you were afraid to look at me."

I laugh, "thats because you were growling and pulled me like if you were going to eat me or something."

He growls and sits on a chair.

I sit next to him.

"Have you heard those stupid myths about the full moon and shit?" He randomly asks.

"You mean werewolves forming on full moon?" I asked.

"Yea. Its not true. Im a werewolf all day. No such thing as that full moon stuff." He explains. "I can control my appearance though like my teeth see?"

He unsharpens his teeth and smiles while pointing at them.

"Wow awesome!" I said.

"Im glad we got to settle all this. I felt bad for treating you that way." Robin said.

"Its fine. Morgue kinda seemed to have the same reaction. Just darker." I smiled.

Robin starred at me for a while without saying a word.

"What? Something on my face?" I asked.

"I like your smile." Robin then replies. "Its sweet. Somehow makes me happy."

My face flushed as he smiled at me.

"Ahem!" Seungri appears out of nowhere.

I yelled and fall off the chair I was sitting on and sighed.

"Can you stop doing that?" I said to him.

Just then Robin picked me up and smiled.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

"Im fine thank you" I smiled.

"Ahem!!" Seungri said again. "I see you two have gotten along well."

I nodded and smiled.

Seungri smirks as he approaches me.

His face gets closer to me.

My body froze as he looks at me glowing his green eye at me smirking.

He whispers into my ear, "I saw you first. Remember that."