Who are you

If you want to start reading from where I have the game starting at the chapter.
"We got something better."
22 B.E.
Spike POV:

All my life, I have been shipped from orphanage to orphanage. Most kids are orphans from the war, from what I can tell. The adults in charge say only babies get adopted, and I won't get adopted. Many older kids like to pick on and hurt me because I don't have a name or remember my parents. Nothing. And that I am tiny. I mean, I am just five years old. I hit my growth spurt. Sooner or later, I thought.

I call myself Spike. I just always liked the sound of it, like if come at me, I will hit you like a spear. At the orphanage I am at, I don't like myself very much. Some of the workers like me, but everyone else wants to avoid me. But now recess time, I start to grab my thrashball and run outside. Before the older kids do, I make it just in time to the front parking lot near the orphanage road.

"Hey, look who it is, Little spike." I turn around to see a group of 10 years olds walk to me with some devious smiles.

"Hey James, everything ok," I said shyly and scared.
"No, I want that ball," James told me. I look him up and down. He has red hair and some frickles. He easily twice my size.

"We can play together," I said with a smile and hoped maybe this time they won't bully me. The next thing I knew, I was pushed on the ground pavement hitting my head and scraping my knees and elbows, making them bleed. I start to tear up a bit from the pain.

" You're a cry baby no wants you. No one wants a cry baby. No one wants you!" James said, taking the thrashball.

"Hey, give that back. It's my turn to play with it," I said, standing up a little dizzy.

"No, at least I knew my parents. You probably the son of a whore," James said, laughing with the older kids making me grow with anger. I wanted to hit him, but the orphanage told me if I get in another fight, I won't have a chance of a family. I want a family.

"Give that back. That's not nice," I said, crying trying to grab the ball from him, but he just held the ball over my head, laughing with the other kids.

"Here then, if you want it, then get it," James said, throwing the ball to the road, it rolling around a bit to the center. I ran straight for it, not caring about the cars; I want my ball and leave.

I grab the ball with a smile and look up in fear a truck was heading straight for me.
I stood in fear. I don't want to die.

"Kid, watch out!" I heard a voice then darkness.

Adam Fenix POV: Same time

"Adam, what do you think it will be a boy or girl." I heard my wife Elian said with a smile. We just found out that Elian was pregnant. And I just back from my tour. We were walking home from the hospital to confirm that Elian was pregnant, and they said she was. I have never been happier.
"I think a boy would do just fine," I said with a smile.
Elian was about to respond.
"Hey, look who it is, little spike." We turn around to the orphanage we just passed. To see a boy much smaller, maybe 4 or 5, being surrounded by bigger kids that were twice his age.
"What you think is going on," Elian said to me.
"Boys will be boys," I said, shrugging but something caught my eye. The little boy had dark hair with blue eyes. The biggest boy pushed the dark-haired boy to the ground. Something inside me was mad. I mean, boys always fight, but this doesn't seem right. I start to walk over to them when I see the boy get up a little dizzy and said something. I couldn't hear them.
I saw the boy cry and try to get the ball.

"No, at least I knew my parents. You probably the son of a whore." I heard the redhead said.
Making the boy cry even more.
"Oh my God." I heard Elian said behind me.
I was almost to them when I saw the bigger boy throw the ball to the center of the road. The boy named Spike runs straight for the ball. I tried grabbing him but missed him because of his small size. He ran to the center of the road, holding the ball, not seeing the truck heading straight for him. I took off immediately to get him. To save him.

"Kid, watch out." I tackle the boy just in time, shielding his body with mine.
"Adam Adam Adam, you ok. How is the boy."Elian frankly said, running up to me.

"I am fine, just bruised a little," Adam said, picking up the boy, but he was unconscious.

"Kid, you ok," I said. A little confused, I knew I shielded his whole body.

"Adam his head." Elian gasped, pointing her finger to the boy's head. Adam saw blood dripping from the boy's head. I look back to where the boy was pushed down earlier and saw bloodstains on the pavement.

"Elian calls an ambulance," I said, scared for the first time in front of Elian.

Two days later.
A lot has happened more than I can think of. The boy was in Coma in the hospital, but that's not the worst part. The boy never had a family or anything of his past, just orphanage records, that's it. He legally doesn't have a name. I paid the top treatment for him. I knew the orphanage couldn't pay it, so I did. I decided to use my contacts in the Army to see if they could find anything on his DNA, hopefully, find a long distant relative. But what he had in his hands and what he read was scaring him.

Partial match to Adam Fenix.
(I am not sure if that's how it works)

"Honey, what's wrong. Did he wake up?" Elian said, returning from the restroom seeing my face. I couldn't say the words, so I give her the test.
"This can't be right," Elian said with some tears.
"I ran the test 4 times... He is my son Elian."I said, a little shocked by what I was saying.

"Adam, the boy is what five did you have sex with another woman while we were together," Elian said with some tears, worried about being cheated on.

"No, I didn't. I had sex with someone, but I haven't even met you, yet I didn't even know about him, I swear," I said, defending myself that seemed after of moments to think enough to convinced Elian.

"What are you going to do now," Elian asked, putting her hands on mine.

"I am going to take him in as my son," I said with worry if Elian didn't like the idea, but she just smiled.

"Mr.Fenix, the boy just woke up. It would seem the fall on the pavement didn't hurt him that bad it would seem his body healed." A male doctor said to Me.

"Thank God," Elian said with a smile.

"Would you like to see your son, or do you want to leave him in the orphanage." The doctor asked but was cut off by surprisingly by Elian saying they wanted to see him. He still had a bandage around his head and some around his knees, and bandaids on his elbows.
Adam and Elian went to see the boy looking scared, expected by a five-year-old.

"Who are you." The boy said fearfully, making Adam cringe a bit.

"I am your Father," I said slowly, fearing I would reject or be happy.

I know this isn't what you expect from gears of a war story, but there will be some chapters about his childhood
(and I can't make it bloody)and all the wars in the gears of war. Please comment on what the boy's reaction should be. Or comment on the story, and please vote. I was inspired by
"Gears of war Oc male" done by fireslash