Chapter 9

" I-I'm so sorry. " I pleaded as I went out the dorm. Tears started to stream down my face. I walked towards the elevator and cried. What Mina said hurted me a lot. It's my first time hearing her curse for me.

I got out the building and walked towards the park and sat on a bench. I cried as I let my tears flow down to my face. Suddenly, my phone rings. I looked at it and it's a message from Jimin.

Let's meet at the park babe. I'm on my way.

The meesage says. I just sat down at the bench and waited for him.

Jungkook's POV

Me and the members just got home from the company. It was a tiring day. I was laying on my bed relaxing when my phone rings as a sign of a new notification. I looked at the notification and opened it.

My blood started to boil as I was so shocked. I couldn't believe what I just saw.

Bts Jimin and Twice Sana are reportedly dating.

The headline says. I got furious. I walked out my room and went downstairs as I saw Jimin with the hyungs.

I went towards him and punched his face. The members are shocked to what I did. My blood is boiling and I'm mad at him.

" What the fuck are you doing Jeon?! " Namjoon hyung said.

" You! How dare you date my wife?! " I shouted at Jimin as I pointed my index finger on him.

" Wife?! Oh come on Jungkook!! " He shouted back at me. I punched his face again which made his lips bleed. I took my phone and showed him the article.

" She's my wife!! " I shouted at him as I showed him our pictures back then.

" Oh! So you're his husband! Oh so you're the reason why she got a lot of bruises and scratches back then!! How can you fucking call yourself as her husband if you didn't took care of her?! And in fact she's not your wife anymore!! You're fucking divorced!! " He shouted back at me. I grabbed his collar as I looked at him with my burning eyes.

" You don't know what's the real story!! So don't act like you know about it!! " I said to him.

" Oh really?! What if I tell you, that she told me everything you did to her back then!! The way you bullied her! The way you throw hurtful words! The way you and your fucking girlfriend laid an arm on her! And the way you fucking cheated on her!! I know everything Jungkook!! " He shouted at me. I froze at my spot and got shocked of what he said. I looked at my hyungs and they looked at me in disbelief.

" I only did that because I want to save her and her family!! I have to protect her from Yuna!! " I shouted back as Jimin just shooked his head.

" Really?! Is harming and hurting her a part of your protection and saving?! You didn't protected her!! You fucking pushed her away and got worst!! You pushed her away!! And she's mine now!! " He shouted back and was about to walked away when I punched his face again.

" Break up with her hyung!! Or else this group will never be the same again!! Think about that!! " I shouted at him as I walked towards my room and slammed the door behind me.

Tears started to flow on my face because what Jimin hyung said. I never knew I would harm my hyungs. I laid on my bed when I heard a knocked on my door. I didn't respond but the door opened revealing Jin hyung.

" Can we talk? " He asked calmly as I just nodded. He came and sat beside me. " Tell me what really happened back then. " He said as I just looked down and sighed.

I told him everything that had happened in the past. And he gave me advices about it. He said I did the right choice of protecting and saving her and her family. But the actions I did on protecting her was wrong.

" You did protected her from that girl but you harmed and hurted her much worse. " He said. I just looked down and tried to realized my doings. It's also my fault.

" I realized it all hyung. What I did to her was wrong. " I said to Jin hyung as he just nodded. I got up from my bed and walked towards the door.

" Where are you going? " Jin hyung asked me.

" To Jimin hyung. I should apologize. " I said.

" He's not here. He went out. " He said. I nodded and went back to my bed. Me and Jin hyung talked for a bit and went down to the living room.

End of POV

Jimin's POV

" Break up with her hyung!! Or else this group will never be the same again!! Think about that!! " Jungkook shouted at me as he walked towards his room and slammed the door behind.

The members looked at me. I got out the dorm and went towards my car. I put my mask on. I grabbed my phone and texted Sana.

Let's meet at the park babe. I'm on my way.

I messaged her and drove to the park near their company. I put my mask and my cap on as I walked out from my car. I saw her sitting on the bench waiting for me.

" I don't want to lose my hyungs and even you. But I'm so sorry Sana." I mumbled to myself. I walked closer to her. She looked at me and stood up and was about to hug me but I stepped back.

" Jimin? What's wrong? " She asked me as she seemed confused on why did I stepped back. I looked down as tears started to flow. I love her. But I love my hyungs too. My family needs me, so I can't lose my career.

" Sana ssi. You know how much I love you right? " I asked her as she nodded at me still confused.

" I need my career and I don't want lose my hyungs and you either. But I have no choice babe. " I said.

" What are you talking about Jimin? Just go straight to the point. " She said calmly. I can sense that she's scared and nervous.

" Sana. Let's break up. " I said. I saw how her tears drifted off her eyes.

" N-No. Jimin please no. " She pleaded.

" I'm sorry Sana. " I said and walked away. She held my wrist but I slowly took my hands away and leaned in to her as I kissed her forehead for the last time. I then walked towards my car. I looked at her and she's now crying in her knees.

" I'm so sorry Sana. " I whispered as I drove off to our dorm. Tears fell down on my eyes as I was driving but I quickly wiped it off. I arrived at the dorm and I saw the members sitting on the couch.

" Jimin! " Taehyung said as he came to me and pulled me to them.

" Jungkook. " I called him as he looked at me and smiled.

" I'm so sorry hyung. I realized it all. " He said to me as I just smiled at him.

" I finally broke up with her. So it's okay now. " I said. Yoongi hyung them smacked my head.

" Ouch! Yah! " I yelped.

" You! Ahh! How dare you hid that?! " He said as I just smiled at them nervously.

" Sorry guys. Let's be friends again. " I said as I smiled nervously. They looked at each other and stood up. I looked down as I thought they would leave me but they came and smacked my head. We laughed and talked to each other. It was normal again.

End of POV

-----------------

~ to be continued ~

Please excuse my grammatical errors.

Please do vote and wait for the next chapters coming.

Feel free to comment.

Enjoy!

Thank you