Chapter 40

Time skip...

It's been a month since my engagement. It spreaded on the internet as expected. And so is the other members, we all confirmed it and the fans were happy about it.

I am now here at the hotel room getting ready for the wedding. Yes, today is my wedding day. The members? Well, you will not going to believe it but they're already married.

Tzuyu got married yesterday and the others are the other days. So I am the last one who'll get marry and it's today.

The members aren't here yet. Our stylist and makeup artist are the one who helped us get ready. They are now getting me ready. Putting some cosmetics on my face and doing my hairstyle.

" And it's done! " The makeup artist and hairstylist shouted in happiness.

" This is your dress Sanassi. Go change. " Our stylist then said as she handed me the gown. I went inside the bathroom and I changed.

I looked at myself at the mirror. I smiled as I saw my reflection. This is how I look:

 This is how I look:

I walked out the bathroom and there I saw our makeup artist, hairstylist and stylist jaws dropped

" Our dear Sana! You're so gorgeous! Oh my god! " They all shouted which made me chuckle. We then heard a knocked on the door. Then it opened revealing the members with their dresses.

" Oh my god!! You're so gorgeous Sana!! " They all shouted as they came in.

" You look cute and sexy Sana unnie. " Tzuyu said.

" Thank you girls. " She then said.

" Jungkook is so lucky to have you! I wish I'm a man! " Nayeon unnie said. We laughed because of what she said.

" Yah! Im Nayeon remember you're already married, you bitch! " Jihyo then said.

" Yah! I'm still your unnie! " She then said. We all laughed because of that.

" Ms. Sana, it's already time. You should go already. " The organizer then said as she came inside the door.

" We should go already Sana. See you there! " The members then said except for Momo because she will accompany me in the venue. And then they went out.