Chapter 25

One week later...

Nayeon's POV

I woke up by the sound of my alarm ringing. I got up from my bed and stretched my body. I took my phone and opened it. I smiled weakly as I saw my lock screen.

It's a picture of Mina and Sana.

I then went to my bathroom and did my morning routine. I put my hair in a messy bun and walked downstairs. I saw the members sitting down the couch, so I went and sat beside Tzuyu.

" The news have spreaded. " Dahyun said. I looked at her curious. " About Mina and Sana unnie. " She said as she gave me her phone.

Twice Sana and Mina committed suicide. They are in a critical condition and in a coma. Jyp confirmed.

The news article said. I gave Dahyun back her phone.

" How come they already know about it? " Chaeyoung asked.

" Cameras are everywhere Chae. " Jeongyeon then answered.

Jihyo then called us for breakfast. We went to the dining room and sat on our designated chairs. We looked at the empty seats and smiled sadly.

We ate our foods without uttering a word. We have schedule today, so we need to get ready. I walked to my room and took a bath. I wore my basics, a white sweater, a ripped jeans and a white shoes.

I then brushed my hair and garbbed my things. I walked downstairs amd waited for the members. After some minutes, they then came down, so we then went to the van and drove off.

End of POV

Third Person's POV

Last night was the release of Twice Comeback song. They are now heading to the music bank for their promotion.

Twice got out from their van and walked inside the building. Fans were there cheering them up but they ignored them and just walked inside.

Twice then sat on the couch inside their waiting room as the other members are getting their makeups. Nayeon, Momo, Jeongyeon and Jihyo then went to change their outfits.

They then went and sat on their chair and the makeup artists and stylist did their makeups and hairs.

After they finished getting ready, they sat on the couch and waited for their turn on the stage.

" Girls. Come on, it's your turn. " The staff said. Twice looked at each other and nodded. They followed the staff as they went to the stage to perform.

After they performed, they then went back to their waiting room.

End of POV

Jihyo's POV

We've been doing promotions for weeks now. We received a lot of awards and our mv has a lot of views. Me and the girls are now here at the waiting room, getting ready for the press conference.

" It's been a weeks but they aren't waking up yet. " Nayeon unnie said as she sighed. We last saw them days ago.

" Girls. Let's go. " Manager nim then said. We got up from our seats as we followed manager nim.

We went inside the conference room and we saw a lot of cameras flashing on us. We walked towards the table.

" One in a million. Annyeonghaseyo Twice imnida. " We greeted and bowed. We sat on our seats and got ready.

After some minutes, they then started to asks questions on us.

" Your recent comeback has gotten successful. What can you say about it? " A reporter asked. I took the mic as I answered her question.

" We're really thankful for the support and the love that our fans are giving. Me and the members worked hard for this comeback. So I hope fans will still continue on supporting us as we still continue to work hard. Thank you. " I answered as I put back the mic.

They asked us a lot of questions. So me and the members answered them politely. I drank my water as Jeongyeon unnie was answering.

After she answered, we then had a 5 minutes break. The reporters are now talking to each other while we stayed silent.

We drink water and played on the board in our desk. After the 5 minutes, we then continued the conference.

The cameras starts shooting and flashing again. We waited for the next reporter to ask. Suddenly, a girl reporter then stood up and went to the mic. Obviously, going to ask us questions again.

" Good morning. " She greeted as she bowed. She just smiled to her. " How did you overcome the hardships that you have encountered? " The reporter asked. I looked at Nayeon unnie and she answered.

" Being an idol, it's obviously really hard. We face those hardships together. We helped together and cheer each other up. " Nayeon unnie then answered.

" How about now that Mina and Sana aren't with you? " Another reporter then barged in. That question triggered us. Tears then streamed down our faces.

I quickly wiped my tears away as I took the mic and cleared my throat.

" It wasn't easy for us that we have to go public and we have to promote our comeback without them. Before that, we faced a lot of hate and negative comments from the fans. " I answered as tears then continued to drip. " But I think Mina and Sana really got a lot of hardships. We don't know why they did that. But I know they have reason. Please pray and still support for them. " I continued as I put down the mic and covered my face.

" What are their conditions now? " They then again asked. Momo unnie then took the mic and answered it even if she's crying too.

" I'm sorry for crying. " She said as she fake laughed. " It's been days since we last visited them because of our tight schedules. But Pdnim went to the hospital everyday to check them. Pdnim said that their conditions are getting worst everyday. Please pray for them. " Momo then said and put back down the mic.

We then wiped our tears. We answered their questions more. After an hour, the conference finally ended. So we went back to the waiting room and took a rest.

We are now sitting on the couch as we are waiting for our lunch to arrive. The others are sleeping since they are tired and cried.

" When can we visit Sana and Mina? " I asked manager nim. " Is our schedules still tight manager nim? " I asked again. He then opened his iPad maybe to check our schedules.

" Your schedule for tomorrow are clear. You can visit them tomorrow. " Manager nim said. My face lit up and woke the other members up. They groaned as I interrupted their sleep.

" Girls! We can visit the 2Na tomorrow! " I shouted in happiness. Their faces lit up as they also shouted.

We talked to each other as we waited for our lunch to arrive. After some minutes, manager nim then came in with our foods. We ate our lunch happily, as we talked and laughed to each other.

We finished our foods and took a rest. We did our own doings. I am now knitting a cardigan for Sana and Mina. Tzuyu and Dahyun are in their phones. Jeongyeon and Chaeyoung are talking about composing stuffs. While Momo and Nayeon are playing in their phones.

After an hour, we then fixed our things. We then went out the waiting room and we walked to our van. We then drove off to our dorm.

End of POV

------------------

~ to be continued ~

Please do vote and wait for the next chapters coming.

Feel free to comment.

Enjoy!

Thank you

Fanfare is a bop. It's so energetic. Keep streaming Twice MVs.

By the way, I didn't have the chance to thank all of you as we have reached 1k reads.

Thank you everyone.