Chapter 28

Third Person's POV

It's already been months since Mina and Sana are in a coma. They still haven't woke up. Twice members often visits them.

" Girls. What's taking you all so long? We're going to be late! " Jihyo said as she called the girls attention.

It's already December and today, they're going to attend an award show.

" We still haven't got ready yet! Come on! " Jihyo raised her voice. The members then came in. They then went out their dorm and walked towards their dressing room.

Their stylist and makeup artists then started to get them ready. They put cosmetics in their faces. They went to changed their outfits and put on some earrings.

After they finally finished the touch. They then put on their heels as they walked out their dressing room and rode the van.

Twice has arrived the venue, they went out the van and walked towards the red carpet. Cameras flashing, fans shouting and music playing as they walk.

They stopped at the center as they took some pictures. The MCs then interviewed them for a bit and after that they then went to their waiting room.

Twice waited until they finally went to their designated seats. The event then started. They announced group names as the winners and they stood up to congratulate them.

Other groups have performed already. The MC then announnced the next announcer. The announcer then went out and walked towards the mic stand. He talked about the award for a bit.

" Congratulations...... TWICE. " The announcer said. The girls then stood up and went to the stage to take the award.

The girls thanked everyone for the award. And they then went backstage. It's already near end of the event, so they went to change their outfits for their performance.

Twice went back to their seats and waited for their turn to perform. The staff then went to them and told them to get ready backstage. The girls then walked towards the backstage and put on their earpieces and mics.

Their VCR then started to play indicating them to go to their position. They went to their positions and performed.

Twice then sat down on the stairs as their ballad song 21:29 played. The ocean of lightsticks then turned into purple and mint green- Sana and Mina's color.

" This is for you~~~~..." The song ended and the tears in Twice members eyes are visible. They bowed and went backstage.

Bts then turned to perform. Twice who is in the backstage then went back to their seats. All of the performances then ended. The artists and the fans are now only waiting for the result of the two major awards.

The MC then announnced the announcer for the Song Of The Year award. The announcer then talked about the award and about the artist.

" Song Of The Year... Congratulations...  TWICE!! " The announcer then said. Twice members was shocked of the result. Tears then flowed down on their eyes. They then walked towards the stage bowing to evert artists.

End of POV

Jihyo's POV

" Song Of The Year... Congratulations... TWICE!! " The announcer said. I was so shocked. We are all shocked. I looked around trying to sink the situation in. Tears the dripped down my face.

Me and the members bowed to every artists as we walked towards the stage. The announcer gave us the award and a flower. The members took it and bowed as I went to the mic.

" One in a Million. Annyeonghaseyo Twice imnida. " We greeted and bowed.

" For us, we know that we are still lacking. There's a lot of amazing singers here yet we still have garnered this award. First of all, we want to thank Jyp Pdnim for supporting us and to all the Jyp staffs. Thank you. Second of all, we want to thank our fans who still giving us love and support. " I said while tears streaming down my face. " Thank you for giving us this precious award. We faced a lot of hate and negativities this year. We are so sorry for our shortcomings. In those blood, sweat and tears we shed to this year, it was regained because of this award. Thank you. " I said as I back off. Nayeon unnie then went to the mic with full tears in her eyes.

" Sana yah, Mina yah, we got an award. " She said as she waved the award in the air. What she said made me and the members cry more. The crowd then went silent. The other groups are lowering down their head while the others are tearing up. " Please wake up. " Nayeon unnie stuttered as she scrouched down and cried in her knees. Jeongyeon unnie then went to her and guided her to stand up. " Sana-chan, Minari, please wake up now. We promised to help each other when we are feeling down. But those days when we were facing the sadness, all we thought was ourselves, on how we can get through it. And because of our focused to ourselves, we didn't realized that the two of our members are feeling more down. " Nayeon unnie said. " Mina and Sana are the ones who is more fragile between the rest of us. We are so sorry for the mistakes that we have done. " Nayeon unnie said. Momo unnie held her to stop apologizing but she shook her head.

" We are so sorry for not being perfect. Sana ssi, Minari, unnie is so sorry for not being there with you when you needed me the most. I'm so sorry. We're so sorry for disappointing all of you. " Nayeon unnie then said before she broke down again. She knelt down on the stage and bowed down apologizing to everyone as she was crying so hard. What Nayeon unnie did made all the others cry.

Momo then went to the mic as she took it. She is also now crying so hard. We all are.

" Everyone, please pray for Sana and Mina's fast recovery. Thank you for giving us this award. It mean a lot to us. Thank you. " She said as she bowed. She also knelt down and did what Nayeon unnie did. The two of them are now crying so hard. We guided them to stand up.

"To our ONCE, our fans who are always rooting for us, because of you we are standing here tonight. Rather than individually, we'll work harder to shine bright together. Next year, we'll be back at this MAMA stage Ot9.  " I said. I looked at the members and signaled them. " Thank you. " We all then said as we all bowed down.

We then went back to our seats still crying. As we arrived at the artists zone, Red Velvet and Mamamoo sunbaenim went to us. They hug us as they comforted us.

" Everything is going to be alright. Congratulations. " Solar sunbaenim then said as she tucked the hair strands of Nayeon unnie in her ear.

They then went back to our seats. The MC then announced the next announcer for the Artist of the Year.

End of POV

------------------

~ to be continued ~

Please do vote and wait for the next chapters coming.

Enjoy!

Thank you

Keep streaming More and More