Chapter 37

I woke up by the sound of my alarm clock ringing. I got up as I stretched my body and rubbed my eyes. I took my alarm clock and turned it off, it's already 6:00 in the morning.

I got up from my bed and walked to my bathroom to get ready. I just wore a white shirt, black shorts and a white sneakers. I brushed my hair and took my things then walked downstairs.

I walked inside the kitchen and I saw everybody already there, so I sat down on my seat.

" I'm so excited and nervous for tonight. " Dahyun said as she dramatically held her chest.

We talked to each other as we eat our breakfast. Momo and Tzuyu washed the dishes while we're waiting for them at the living room.

" Let's go have a one last practice at the practice room. " Jihyo then said as we agreed.

After we practice, we then went to eat at the cafeteria for our lunch before we go to the venue.

" Girls let's go. " Manager nim said. We just nodded as we took our things and went out the building then rode the van.

We arrived at the venue and there are some people that we saw already lining up. We went straight to our waiting room.

" Mina, Sana, are you sure about the effects we have for the opening? " Nayeon unnie said. Me and Mina then looked at her.

" It's okay unnie. " We both said in unison. She just nodded.

" Jihyo, you have their meds incase right? " Nayeon unnie asked Jihyo and she just nodded in assurance.

We talked as we took some rest for a bit. Our stylist and makeup artists and other staffs then came inside the room.

" Girls, come on. Start getting ready, time check 3:00. " Our manager said. Tzuyu, Chae, Dahyun and Mina then went to them and they started to put some makeups on them.

Meanwhile...

Third Person's POV

After Twice got inside the venue. BTS then arrived and they went straight to their room and they started to get ready.

Until now, they are still no clue of their collab concert.

End of POV

It's already 7:30 in the evening, 30 minutes more and the concert will finally begin.

I am now here at the room with members still practicing. We are all done with our hair and makeups and we're already wearing our first outfit. We were practicing when our manager nim then came inside.

" Girls. Let's go. " Manager nim then said. We nodded as we went outside the room.

Me and the members then stopped as the staffs put our mics on. We were all set and ready. We can hear the cheers and screams from the fans outside.

" Let's do this girls. "Jihyo said as she put her arms in the middle. We then put our arms also. " Hana, Dul, Set. TWICE! TWICE! GAJA!! " We shouted.

We then went to our positions as the vcr then played. I breathe in and out as I was nervous and excited at the same time. We can do this Sana!

Third Person's POV

Twice then went to their positions, little did they not know. BTS are now performing before them.

The concert has began and the fans are now cheering and wildly screaming their idols names.