Chapter 1

It's been months since the Civil War and one month since the Homecoming fiasco and let's just say everyone is back to how they use to be. Tony Stark the genius, billionaire, ex-playboy and philanthropist has taken quite a liking to his new intern Peter Parker better known as Spider-man.
                            _______________________
Peter was standing at the entrance of the Stark Tower or the Avengers Tower admiring the exterior as well as the interior, even though its his third week here.

He just can't get over the fact that he was working for The Tony Stark, which was a dream come true for him.

As he was going up the elevator, to Tony's lab, he started remembering the first time he met the avengers. They literally were shouting and yelling at Tony for bringing a teenager to a battlefield.

Peter had to cover his ears and literally leave the room while covering his ears. He was glad that he left the whole building, while covering his ears and receiving weird looks, before he got a sensory load.

The next day when he came to the Tower everything was normal which was weird since they were yelling and shouting each other and this normal atmosphere made him relaxed a bit but never letting his guard down.

That day he had to apologize to every single avenger, present in the tower, for just running out on them. From that day onwards they became very good friends, some might even mistake them as for a family. Which Peter was glad to have.

As he was remembering that day, the elevator door had opened and stayed opened until he stepped out. As he was walking he asked F.R.I.D.A.Y where Mr. Stark was, she replied "Sir, is in his personal lab." In her monotone.

After thanking her, he ran to his lab and helped him with his suit or made some readjustments on his suit or webshooters.

Every day till that fateful day, Peter was enjoying his life. But the old Parker luck had to test him again.