Chapter 3

Peter left the Tower as soon as he was told to leave by his friends, specifically by his mentor Tony Stark.

What he was feeling right now was something he had never felt before. Betrayal, confusion and mostly sadness.

He could hardly see through his eyes, because it kept getting blurry from all tears. After he calm down a bit, he started to head back to his place. Where hopefully his aunt would be.

He hardly noticed that it was already past noon. He left the Tower around 10:30 a.m.. He had only spent half an hour in the Tower. He had been wandering around for the last 3 hours.

If May had called him during this time to check up on him and he didn't pick up she would definitely be getting worried by now.

So he picked up his pace and reached his apartment in 10 minutes. After he knocked on the door, he heard voices from inside. 'That's weird.' He thought to himself.

After the second knock the door opened revealing a very worried May Parker. "Where the hell were you Peter?!" She asked in a worried voice. After coming in he saw his Best Friend Ned there sitting on the couch with worry plastered on his face.

"Dude where were you?! We have been calling for the last 2 hours!" He asked. "May called you, just to check if you were alright after yesterday. But you didn't picked up, so she called Mr. Stark. He-He said that you didn't even came to the Tower! Then May called me but since you weren't out Spider-manning I didn't kow where you were. After that Karen sent me a message that you were in distress! What happened? Where were you?"

(A/N: Peter wears his suit under his normal clothes all the time. And even if he's not wearing the mask Karen can get his vitals.)

"I-I lost the internship." Peter said more like whispered. May and Ned were shocked to hear this. All the previous anger for Peter was subsided replacing it with the anger at Tony Stark. "What happened?" May asked in a soft voice.

He explained them everything even telling them all the  names of the interns and justifying his claim that Kevin was not an intern when May said he may have forgotten a few interns.

Ned who knew most of the interns name himself since Peter wouldn't shut his mouth when he talked about his internship, believed him. "I think you are telling the truth Peter. Whenever you talked about the interns you never once mentioned his name. So, I think its t saying that I believe you."

Peter gave him a smile and thanked him. "So, what will you do now? I mean about the daily reports of your patrols." May asked. Peter knew that he should give his reports to Tony because he can handle an angry Tony but a worried Tony is an another story.

"He may be angry right but I think I will give him my report next week. I think I should give them a little space. Until then I think I will concentrate on decathlon more and on my studies." Peter said with a sigh.

Next Week

Its been a week since that 'incident' at Avengers Tower. Since that day he kept trying to call every number he had, but not a single person picked it up. During this time, rumours started spreading in his school like a wildfire that he was 'fired' from his internships. Some laughing well mostly Flash while some specifically his teachers giving him looks of pity.

As he was talking to Ned about the internship, someone apparently decided to eavesdrop on their conversation. And since then the rumours started.

While remembering his entire week, he had already reached the Tower and entered the elevator. He said to the A.I., "F.R.I.D.AY can you take me to Mr. Starks lab?"

As he waited for a reply he noticed the lift hasn't moved at all. "Sir, has told me to tell you that he doesn't need your reports about your activities. He doesn't have any time to spare. So, please stop bothering him." F.R.I.D.AY replied sometime.

Peter couldn't say a word not a single all that came out of his mouth was a sob. "I'm sorry Peter. Sir, seems to be on edge lately. As well as the others." F.R.I.D.AY told Peter in a voice that sounded concerned.

Peter let out a sigh and calm himself down and asked
"F.R.I.D.AY can you relay my message to the team if they ever asked about me?" F.R.I.D.AY said in a very soft voice "Of course Peter."

"Please tell them that I'm not angry with them at all. All the time we spend together was so much fun and was precious to me. Please tell them tha-that I-I'm very grateful to Mr. Stark as well as the others that they made me apart of their family. It was the best thing that ever happened to me. I-I love you guys. And thank you for everything." Peter said between his sobs.

"I will relay this message to them whenever they ask for you. Have a good day Peter." F.R.I.D.AY replied in a soft voice which she would never use for others. "Thank you F.R.I.D.AY and same to you. Bye." Peter said as stepped out of the elevator.

He made his way to the entrance and saw a trash can and threw his report saying his goodbye to the Tower and headed back to his apartment.