Chapter 1: School assembly

Karma's P.O.V

Every month, class 3-E goes to the main campus for a school assembly. During the assembly, I kept catching Asano looking at me, well in the general direction of where I was. He could have been looking at one of the girls near me, but every time I looked in his direction he looked away. A bit suspicious if you ask me. Dumb bastard is probably still upset about mid-term exams.

About half way through the assembly, I managed to ditch. Nagisa looked at me confused on why I was leaving (since I took to time to get here in the first place). I left either way. I stayed in the hallway way thinking to myself: Why was Asano looking at me? Why was it that every time I looked back at him he looked away? These thoughts spun around and around.

Before I knew what happened the assembly was over. Me and the rest of E class left the school. The same thoughts from before came back while walking up the mountain.
--------------------------------------------------------------
Asano's P.O.V

Why did I keep starring at Karma?! Do I like him? What would father say?! These thoughts kept pestering me while I walked through the halls. I didn't understand what was happening to me and why. Did I actually catch feelings for someone?

No that's not possible! Especially not for someone in E-class! I'm not in love!

"Hahaha! As if I was a stupid bitch!", I mumbled to myself. I was just not reasonable to think that I, the son of the principal, would be in love with an E-Class student. And a boy at that.

Still, no matter how much I refused my feelings, my heart still raced at the thought of Karma. It was like torture to my thoughts but sweet pain to my heart.

"Heh.... Guess I'm a sucker for pain", I mumbled to myself. At this point I had already made it back to class.

Hello readers! So, did anyone get the reference to the song "Sucker for Pain" by Lil Wayne, Wiz Khalifa, And Imagine Dragons. (I think that's all of them) I don't own the art on the cover. Well anyways thanks for reading

Bye

Edit: This is cringe. This is such a half-assed opening that I can't with myself. Don't know how you guys like this but thanks for sticking around.