Chapter 4: All Alone

Warning: The following chapter is a bit inappropriate. If you are uncomfortable with that sort of thing please skip this chapter

You have been warned.

--------------------------------------------------------------
Karma's P.O.V

It was after school and I didn't know what to expect. Having not known who sent the note, anything could happen. I made my way down the mountain to Kunugiaoka. I didn't see any one outside so I went inside, not letting my guard down and being on high alert.

To my surprise I saw Asano in one of the hallways.

"So your the one who sent the note. What do you want Asano?", I said with a cold tone.

"I don't like explaining things", Asano said. With that being said he pushed me against the wall. I tried to break free but then I saw his eyes. He didn't have hatred or anger in his his eyes. He looked passionate about something.

Before I could comprehend what was happening Asano put his hands on wall next to my head and placed his knee in between my legs. I blushed so hard at that moment that I could hear my heart through my ears.
--------------------------------------------------------------
Asano's P.O.V

I had Karma right in front of me. The position we were in kept crossing my mind. He was blushing at the sight of me.

With no hesitation I pressed my lips against his. He seemed to give in in. I pushed myself away from him with a nervous look on my face. Karma then looked at me with that cold expression he always has and said
"Asano, it's sweet what you did, but that's not how you play the game.~"

I looked at him a bit confused. He then pushed himself off the wall, got behind me, then pushed me against the wall with my back facing him. I had let my guard down and now he was probably gonna break my arm or something.

However, he placed his head on one of my shoulders and whispered in my ear
"I'm the one in control~". Those words sent a chill down my spine. I didn't know what he was going to do.

He placed his hands on my hips, accept that he placed them under my shirt! Was he just teasing me? My reaction to this was blushing with an "eh" type of expression.

Karma moved his hands up to my chest. I was shocked at the turn of events.
"K... Karma-Kun~", I said. His hands were so Gentle to me that it only made me want more. However, before it was to late to turn back I grabbed his hands and removed them from I body.

I told him to go home. I had to get home as well, Father was probably going to yell a me for coming home this late.

Hello readers. If anyone here reading this has read "Never Forget You" then they probably realized that this is my writing style. It's kinda funny when you think about because I'm probably younger than you think. Anyway if you did manage to read this then thanks for reading

Bye