Chapter 6: I didn't mean to

Karma's P.O.V

Walking back to the old campus I saw the principal. Shit!
Next to him was Asano, he looked ashamed.Great,things just keep getting better and better.

We walk back to class and Koro-Sensei talked to the principal. Koro-Sensei came back and said
"Karma, The Principal would like to see you.". I knew where this was going and I didn't want to face the consequences. I was just playing with Asano's feelings.

I walked out of the classroom to see the Principal. "Hello sir.",I said. I was a bit nervous about what would happen.

"Hello Mr. Akabane.", He said. "I assume that you know why you're here."
"I guess", I said.
"Good, that makes this much easier.", He said. I looked at Asano with dead eyes like if I was saying "this is your fault".

The Principal showed us the footage of yesterday after school. Once it was over the principal looked at me with serious dead eyes and said " I will not tolerate this type of behavior, especially if my son is involved. Mr. Akabane, I will give one last chance. If anything like this happens again you will be expelled from Kunugiaoka and E-Class. Understood.".

"Yes, sir.", I said. Still, with this conflict I could control Asano's feelings more. I would make sense, seeing the personality I have it wouldn't be suspicious.

I walked back to class and went to my seat. Some of my classmates looked at me with looks that said "what happened?". I wasn't bothered though. I was more relaxed than anything.

Time skip: After School

I stayed to talk to Ms. Bitch.
"So, how exactly do you use someone?", I said.
"Well first, you want the other person to think you really love them. The best thing to do is act, acting is key.", She said.
"Acting?", I said.
"Yes acting.", She said.

"Once they fall for your charm, you turn on them.", she said

"Got it!", I said. Soon enough my plan would be in motion.

Hello readers. I hope you liked this chapter. As always, Thanks for reading

Bye.