Chapter 10: Conclusion

Asano's  P.O.V
"Wait", I called
"Since you're my boyfriend, shouldn't you call me by my first name. I mean, I call you by your given name."
"Fine, I'll try calling you by your first name.", Karma said. 

"G-Gakushu..", He stuttered
"Bleh!" Karma stuck his tongue out
"Asano sounds cuter anyway~"

I could feel my face turn red after that. The way he said though. I could hear a bit of sarcasm in it.
"Oh shut up!", I jokingly said while nudging my elbow into his arm. He both laughed.

It has been fun. the memories, that is. All the things we've been through. the majority of the memories we have are those of our rivalry, But they make good stories to tell. I'll never forget the time we have spent together.
--------------------------------------------------------------
3rd person P.O.V 15 years later
"and that is how your father and I met kids"
"Shut up Karma!"
"Did you forget they're only 8! Don't put so much detail!"
"If you want detail I can tell them how you begged me to F-Mhm". Asano covered Karmas mouth be for he could say anything else
*Gasp*" Hey! What was that for"
"I TOLD YOU TO SHUT UP!"

Karma and Asano have been married for 8 years and have adopted two kids. Two boys, one named Itsuki and the other named Kenji. They fight like this every once and a while. Since they're both Dominant males and really competitive, they can't admit defeat when it comes to arguments. They also tease each other in the argument saying embarrassing things about the other.

"Remember the time you told your friends you were engaged. you hid behind Me like a Coward the whole Time! Hahaha!, Asano laughed.

"Why did we end up with parents like these?", Kenji said.
"I Don't know?", Itsuki said shrugging his shoulders.

And So They got a happy ending

The End

Hello readers!
Thank You So Much For The Support♥♥♥
I Really Hope you Enjoyed This story. To Be Honest I originally wrote this as a joke but I think I really love this story now. I'm grateful that some of you stayed here from start to finish.
I Love all of you♥♥
As always thanks for reading!

Bye!