Chapter 9: Will you go out with me?

Asano's P.O.V
Karma looked so cute when he blushed. I liked hanging out with him these past few days.

Then I realized that even though we hung out since Monday and I kissed him we weren't dating.

Karma kept eating his chocolates and I said good bye. I went down the mountain and thought of how I was gonna ask him to be my boyfriend. When I reached the bottom an idea came.
"I'll tell him to meet me outside the main building.", I thought.

Once I got home I wrote a poem and slipped it in an envelope. Suddenly I felt nervous, like if this wasn't gonna work out. However, that wasn't gonna stop me from this. He is going to be mine.
--------------------------------------------------------------
The next day
I walked past a flower shop on my way to meet Karma. I left a note on his desk like last time. I stood there with my flowers a poem.

Eventually, Karma came. I got on one knee and said
"The way you look is the way you act.
Cold and rude, yet beautiful and kind.
You are my one and only. And That's a fact
Hopefully, you find a place in your heart just for me as I do you.
But all you need to know is that I love you. Do you love me too?"

After that I handed him the flowers and Said
"Will you be my boyfriend?"
"Yes!", Karma yelled with excitement. He hugged me and turned my face towards his. With no hesitation he lightly kissed me. He let go smiled.
"I'll always love you.", Karma said.

Hello readers!
I hope you enjoyed this Chapter.
Sorry for not posting in a LONG time. As always thanks for reading.

Bye!