-8.2-

July 4, 2011- Summer Lovin pt

July 4, 2011- Summer Lovin pt. 2

Troy and Abed were up to their elbows in the boxes scattered around their new apartment. They had only just begun to move their things up from the Uhaul downstairs. As Troy wrestled with a particularly heavy box containing the entirety of Abed's DVD collection, Abed was busy gazing longingly out their bedroom window. He appeared to be searching for something. 

Just as he was about to turn away, Benny arose from the fire escape, returning his longing gaze. She placed her hand gently against the glass, and Abed moved to mirror her, placing his so only the thin transparent panel separated them.

The box Troy was handling burst, spilling DVDs all over the floor. He let out an exasperated sigh and turned to look for Abed's support. Instead, what he found was his best friend with his back turned to him.

"Abed, what are you doing?" Troy questioned, walking closer. He placed his hand on his friend's shoulder, eliciting no response. Confused, he moved to study Abed's face, and following the path of his gaze, discovered Benny on the other side of the glass. "No, not this. Not now. We have things to do. Let's go." 

Troy pulled Abed away from the window by his arm. Abed reluctantly followed, taking glances over his shoulder at Benny as he went. 

While the boys took the elevator downstairs to grab more boxes, Benny snuck in the window and crept swiftly through the room. After making sure the hallway was clear, she then exited the apartment and waited off to the side of the elevator so that she wouldn't be spotted when the pair returned. The elevator dinged, announcing its arrival on their floor, and she readied herself to pounce. 

As Troy and Abed exited the elevator carrying stacks of boxes (Troy many more than Abed), Benny reached forth and slyly tapped Abed on the shoulder, beckoning him to come with her. He flashed her a look, signaling he would return as soon as he could. Abed then hurriedly placed the boxes down inside the apartment and rushed to rejoin Benny at the elevator

He gently took her hand in his own, swaying it from side to side. Happily, he sighed, "I love holding your hand. It's like our palms are kissing."

"Well, our lips could kiss too, you know," Benny suggested, leaning in. Her face hovered beneath his, waiting for his to meet hers.

Abed laughed, "But my lips are for talking."

"Well, then let our lips do what hands do," she insisted, reaching up and pulling his face closer to hers. "Kiss me before I lose all hope."

At that moment, Troy exited the apartment in search of Abed. Noticing that they were no longer alone in the hallway, the two lovers hastily entered the elevator, kissing one another desperately.

Disgusted, Troy grumbled, "You guys have got to be kidding me."

The doors closed and Benny and Abed made the short descent together, kissing the entire time, only to return upstairs a short while later.